Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Dave Mirra Freestyle BMX: Maximum Remix » signiture move » Post Reply

REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jun 07, 08 at 12:13pm
MonkeyNinja

quote klups
quote lobo345
go to lot8 and make it a 900 double backflip triple barspin over the first box jump.
-difficult but possible(not in real life:D)
My signature would be the 720 superman nohander. It's not too hard but looks sweet.
900 flair
lol

Jun 07, 08 at 8:29am
klups

quote lobo345
go to lot8 and make it a 900 double backflip triple barspin over the first box jump.
-difficult but possible(not in real life:D)
My signature would be the 720 superman nohander. It's not too hard but looks sweet.
900 flair

Jun 24, 05 at 8:48am
Nickle_Back

Mine is a simple manual taking to the next level,i tried to make it look like flatland but it didnt work real good,altho i dont know why i tried flatland cause i like it the least out of all BMX categories cause its so hard and frustrating,kudos to flatlanders tho!!

Nov 17, 03 at 1:50am
lobo345

-difficult but possible(not in real life)

Aug 08, 03 at 2:47am
gary69

720 double backflip double barspin