Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Pokémon Red / Blue / Yellow » Introduce Yourselves! » Post Reply

hideOriginal Post

Jul 31, 03 at 7:45pmMajin Vegeta1990

I'm Majin Vegeta1990 and I played this game a lot, it was my best friend's. Introduce yourselves!

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Dec 10, 12 at 2:01pm
Chaos Lord

Pokemon Blue is indeed an awesome game.

Jul 24, 12 at 2:02am

What's up, everyone? Call me Blue.

Been playing pokemon for quite a while. An older cousin of mine first let me play his copy of Blue when I was five and was nice enough to let me keep it when he realised I never put it down. I'm 17 now, turning 18 in November, and I've loved it ever since!

Jun 19, 12 at 5:59am

Hi I'm lazaz23 but you can call me Laz
I'm single I play minecraft some times and I write alot of stories

Jun 9, 12 at 7:09am
Chaos Lord

I used Pokesav to get the Pokemon I wanted, as well as to max out their DVs and EVs from the start. Although, that seemed to have made the game too easy, so I might consider something different in later adventures in games of Generation III and onwards. But anyway, I did not so much play the game for the challenge, but rather for the story and to see the new Pokemon. And in those, I was not disappointed. Pokemon White was fun to play, and I must say, the events that unfolded at the end of the game (as in, the last part of the game before the credits. I know there's still more to do after that) were an exceptionally awesome experience. Here's hoping that Pokemon Black and White 2 will also contain such awesomeness.

Jun 1, 12 at 1:37pm
Oh yeah im cool

I don't understand how you can have a full team of only 1 Unova---without beating the game.

May 31, 12 at 10:56am
Chaos Lord

I started playing Pokemon White again, and I am now about to reach Opelucid City. My team is Raichu, Nidoking, Charizard, Blastoise, Venusaur, and Dewott.

May 27, 12 at 11:48am
Oh yeah im cool

Ok anyways now I can't play Pokemon Red, but now I have Ranger Signs and White Version.

May 12, 12 at 10:44am
Chaos Lord

Nov 9, 11 at 12:18pm
Oh yeah im cool

Hi I'm cool (well not completely) so yeah I'm Oh yeah im cool and I like Pokemon/Beyblade/Legend of Mana/DBZ and LOTS more that I don't really play. I like pokemon red but my sister is annoying me she keeps telling me to make a new game because I beat the game! Well I don't play pokemon red anymore, I'm still very interested about Pokemon Unova the TV show.

Oct 17, 11 at 5:00am
The Rising Phoenix

quote Chaos Lord
The Phoenix has fallen. Its once glorious presence in the sky, as it roamed through the heavens, shall never be seen again, for the Phoenix is now in Hell. There are no ashes left for it to rise from, for they vanished along with its former grace, which it so eagerly abandoned in the pursuit of a petty form of revenge. Even in the miraculous chance that it somehow ever manages to rise again, it shall be nothing more than a pathetic shell of its former self, a sad remnant of a past long forgotten. The Pokemon forums of neoseeker... can now see the true glory in the sky, no longer concealed by the attention-grabbing flight of the Phoenix... As I, your King, can be seen through the clouds sitting on my eternal throne!
On the contrary, the Immortal Phoenix has risen from the ashes once again, this time not with the gift of His light of Wisdom and Truth, but rather, with the intent to raze this lowly site with His fiery chaos and destruction!