Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » DDRMAX: Dance Dance Revolution » Controller or Pad? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Jul 27, 03 at 7:45pm567Olimcolioc

Do you guys mostly use the regular Playstation controller to play DDR Max or do you just play on the pad.I always use the pad.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Sep 15, 06 at 8:10pm
AnimeFool

Oooh!! I knew that!!

Sep 15, 06 at 5:59pm
DCRage

That's very easy. Just use the buttons on the right of the controller or one of each (example: Triangle & Down on D-Pad).

Aug 01, 06 at 2:47pm
AnimeFool

Well, I used the Controller pad. How else will you lose weight!! Also with the controller, I can't even do the double part (You know when you have to jump). I can't do that.

Apr 08, 06 at 4:03pm
Imperial Zhou Tai

definitly pad, theres no way you're going to loose weight while using the controllers...

Apr 15, 05 at 8:20pm
flareman23

i mostly use the pad but when im sick or something and im really bored ill just play some ddr with the controller.

Jan 08, 05 at 7:50am
Pac Man Nemesis

Dance pad all the way. I mean, what's the point of the game if you use the controller? It's called DANCE DANCE Revolution Max for a reason.

Sep 21, 04 at 8:47pm
Fenix_talon

well definately pads all the way!!!! ^.^ pads rock- specia;;y those metal ones off of ebay and such

but i do controller when i get tired, but that happens like once in a millenia

because i got good stamina (cross country)

Sep 20, 04 at 2:43am
Slayerholic17

I try to use the pads most of the time, but the pads I have are pretty shitty, so I tend to use the controller sometimes. I also use the controller when I try a song on the pad and I continually mess up on certain steps, so I can learn how it goes and then do it on the pad.

I love doing heavy on the pad, but that's when I go over a friends or someone's house that has those nice metal or red octane pads. Then I find it much easier to do heavy.

Jun 24, 04 at 1:20am
Angel Blade

I can't do heavy on the pad even if I tried. For heavy I could use the controller, put the speed on 1 and put the assist up to 5 and I'll still get an E.

I rock controller on standard though (well, at least the songs I can't use the pad for)

Jun 22, 04 at 3:58pm
AznBabyGurl911

... I like da Pad better! ^-^ But I do the heavy levels with the controller! Cuz I sux at thise game... no not all asians rock at DDR XD