Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » BabyZ » My game isn't working :(((((((! Help! » Post Reply

BabyZ Forum

profile  pro reviews  user reviews  cheats  screens  discussion board  

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Jul 18, 03 at 8:36pmBabyzuser

I'm having a problem. I just got this game,and installed it. I try to open it up, it opens. I put in the serial number exactly as I see it, and the game freezes, my mouse turns into an hourglass and when I cntrl alt del it's saying it's not responding. I really want to play this game,can someone help?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 06, 12 at 2:43pm
ashleylovesme

My Babyz game freezes up right when i'm trying to get my first baby so it won't let me press file or option. i tryed downloading PetzA but i can't figure out how to use it on my Windows 7.

Aug 10, 12 at 7:35am
jamielynn

i need a babyz serial number

Jul 29, 03 at 11:52am
Chobi

Oh look, Mr. Know-it-all has come to the forum. All hail. -.-

God, what the hell, I hate little bitches who have no life, so memorize the whole damn game!

I have more important games to play tho, instead of babyz.

(Im not talkin about you Amy.)

Man, how old is that person anyways. Probably like, 12.

Jul 23, 03 at 7:44pm
Amy

Yup. I like things crystal clear. If I caused anything to anyone. Just PM me and I'll sort it out...

Jul 23, 03 at 7:08pm
Janelle S

Seems like someone has a little grudge or something, lol.

Jul 23, 03 at 6:56pm
Amy

WHO exactly are you hinting??

Jul 23, 03 at 5:37pm
MEPLAYBABYZ

There are no patches for babyz. except the OJ. if you have a baby already, you need to put it in the adopted babyz folder. the serial number wont work on XP, then start the game, when it opens go up to the top where it says options, click on turn off sound (or something similar). the game runs very fast, and if you turn the sound back on it will freeze again. if you want to hear your babyz voice occasionally, press ctr p and it brings you into the secret room. turn sound on for just a bit, then turn it off before crash. its the sound effects mostly that freeze game. dont listen to (you-know-who, she doesnt even play and thinks she knows it all)

Jul 21, 03 at 10:16pm
Amy

Have you got the right patch Chobi? Maybe you could send it to me??

Jul 21, 03 at 10:10pm
Chobi

Yeah, I think that some patches don't work, because there are different versions of them.

There's like, version 1.0, etc.

Jul 21, 03 at 12:46pm
Amy

Me too, but the patches don't work or I can't find one!!!