Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Midnight Club II » game crashes in second race » Post Reply

REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

Jul 09, 03 at 1:56amsoundcatz

It's the second race of that girl with the really annoying voice... lookes like she's driving the integra, and the one that coined the phrase "ghetto-bird"

any suggestions?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 26, 03 at 3:04pm
Gamers65

I have solved it now.
I overclocked my Elsa Gladiac 920 GF3, and now i can compete in this race.

Oct 15, 03 at 5:55pm
shagura

you'll be better off PM'ing him.

Oct 14, 03 at 7:02pm
Gamers65

quote soundcatz
Okay, I figured that it was because it couldn't load a certain part of a certain level, so I just took an alternate route for that race and it seemed to fix it

Now I am back in action, racing the "flambouyant" guy with the long hair. I think it's the last race in paris, I just won the VW Golf, and then Mutsimu bike or whatever...

but this one crashes as soon as the camera begins to pan in on the cars at the start line... no alternate route available!!! I am running the latest directx drivers (9.0a) and the latest detonators for my Nvidia GF4 64mb DDR

Ooh well, I'm sure I'll find a way to fix it, but thanks for the reply

I have the exact same problem so i woundred if you solved this problem yet?

Jul 13, 03 at 10:10pm
soundcatz

Okay, I figured that it was because it couldn't load a certain part of a certain level, so I just took an alternate route for that race and it seemed to fix it

Now I am back in action, racing the "flambouyant" guy with the long hair. I think it's the last race in paris, I just won the VW Golf, and then Mutsimu bike or whatever...

but this one crashes as soon as the camera begins to pan in on the cars at the start line... no alternate route available!!! I am running the latest directx drivers (9.0a) and the latest detonators for my Nvidia GF4 64mb DDR

Ooh well, I'm sure I'll find a way to fix it, but thanks for the reply

Jul 13, 03 at 4:28pm
Yasso

Well, I used to have blank solid color screens flicker in the middle of the game, then I updated my graphics cards driver. So as always, update your graphics card to the latest driver, use the latest DirectX drivers, and play around with the video settings. The game MAY also crash because of your audio card, so see if you can update your audio card to the latest driver, too. Maybe you can turn off all the sounds in the game to make sure of this.

Jul 09, 03 at 1:56am
soundcatz

It's the second race of that girl with the really annoying voice... lookes like she's driving the integra, and the one that coined the phrase "ghetto-bird"

any suggestions?