Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » BloodRayne » Bloodrayne cheats question » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Feb 06, 09 at 2:03pm
Raulcodrin

just go google bloodrayne walkthrough and you will find everything you need there

Dec 26, 03 at 11:44am
radu

i am in the level with a big castle, and i don't know how to kill the last officer

Dec 26, 03 at 5:55am
lostsoul

enter brimstoneinthebayou and it will unlock the level but how to get it working is what i would like to figure out

Dec 10, 03 at 5:25pm
SerialZero

Well, the only thing I can help on is the fact that the button combo you listed isn't the one that works for the PS2 console version. For my version, you enter "On The Level", then go to the main menu, hold select and press start. So your code could be right or wrong, I don't know. Also, it's strange, because on my PS2 version, whenever I enter the code, the level select works, but I can never find where this fabled "Hill" level is supposed to be on the level list. I checked them all and didn't see a stage I hadn't played before. Hope this info helps you sort this out a little. In my view, I'm having a hard time believing there even IS a bonus Louisiana level. Natch!

Jun 24, 03 at 5:20pm
Creol

All very good with cheats, though not when no walkthrough is discribing how it works on PC. Am thinkin specially on the one supposed to start a secret level "the hill". To bring up level selector, which I presume one has to use to get the thingy started, one page says: Hold x and press A. Not working. Maybe because it was for console... PC then? What about PC?
Someone could help me out a little here? Would very much like to enyoy that secret little hilly.