Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Final Fantasy Tactics » Welcome to the forum! » Post Reply

Note to Guests: If your message involves or pertains to several games of the Final Fantasy series, and not this game specifically, please post it within the General Final Fantasy Forum instead.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Echo Grass Moogle Moogle Phoenix Down

hideOriginal Post

Jun 20, 03 at 7:35pmfF_master46

Welcome to the Final Fantasy Tactics forum! Introduce yourself to me, the moderator, and the other members here! You can say as little or as much as you like.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jul 09, 12 at 12:48am
Hillandder

Hello, I'm a big fan of FFT and like to participate the fórum.

P.S: I'm a brasilian, don't care much if you see error, my english is very poor...

Jun 07, 12 at 1:10pm
MReiner

Hello everyone, it's great to get the opportunity to introduce myself.

I used to be really active on these forums years ago on another account, which I have sadly found to be no longer existant. In any case, Final Fantasy Tactics as well as 7 were cherised video games of my childhood. While I don't play them as much as I used to, they will always bring back warm memories. I look forward to having great discussions here.

Oct 08, 11 at 12:48pm
shayne

thank you for the welcome ^.^
hope everyone can get along here!!

Jun 17, 11 at 8:06pm
Occasus

You've probably seen me lurking TimeNinja, your discussions are worth replying to which I appreciate. I peruse this forum about every other day. Hope to discuss some strategies with you in the near future.

I don't think I've introduced myself here yet, My name's Jesse. I like numerous Square titles, especially the older ones. Look forward to the discussions that have yet to happen.

Jun 01, 11 at 4:06pm
TimeNinja

Hey Guys,

I'm new here but a long-time fan of FFT. Bought the game when it first came out and loved it, used to bring the strategy guide with me to middle school until the binding totally fell apart. I ended up getting stuck on Wiegraf back then but recently loaded my old game and beat him with the Yell/Accumulate combo. I downed Wiegraf in 1 hit and I was back!!

Just got back into the game about a week or so ago, logged 40 hours in that time haha, I'm hooked. I forgot how great this game was and how much I used to love it.

First time around I went for durable/power team but this time I'm using a lot of different characters with a slight nod towards speed (2 ninja, 1 of the ninjas uses time magic, monk w/ time magic, ramza has mastered time magic(is now squire w/math).

Never unlocked the hidden characters before but I'm going for all of them and will be leveling Cloud too.

Message me if you wanna talk strategies/tactics, I love that aspect of the game.

- TimeNinja

Nov 21, 10 at 12:35am
Viola1

I believe this is a... necro-post, non?

In any case, I am Viola. C'est un plaisir de vous rencontrer.

Jul 13, 09 at 8:34pm
Ramzaweloveyou

Hi everyone

first im not good at english,for this im sorry

i bought this game in 2001,played 2 months then my ps one broken.7 years passed,in 2008 i realized,i can play fft in emulator,i finished the game 4 times.still i wanna play this game again

FFT İS TRULY LEGEND.I WANNA SEQUELLLL HEAR ME SQUARE!!

Apr 01, 09 at 3:15am
Hannibal Lecter

perhaps...

If so they wasted their time coming here...

Mar 31, 09 at 4:49am
Saevus

quote Hannibal Lecter
You have a ps1 memory card ?

methinks it's an innocuous plug disguised as a legitimate question. BUYER BEWARE!

Mar 31, 09 at 3:04am
Hannibal Lecter

You have a ps1 memory card ?