Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance » most hated character » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Jun 07, 03 at 1:31pmscorpion VS subzero

what character do you hate the most i hate quan chi becouse when he gets his swords outhe keeps pokng you in the eyes then does a big kombo on you

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Aug 20, 13 at 2:26pm
sly.obviously scorpi

quote jade kicked yo but
quote darkangels
The character i hate the most is Lui Kang. he over rated and just plainly crap
liu kang is the most by far the most annoying. when he attackes he says (hoagagaoooo) annoying things. also liu kang should marry jade.
This is why Liu Kang died in MK5.

Nov 24, 12 at 4:16am
ShayShan

I hate drahmin or however you spell it he is so ugly and he makes the weirdest noises

My favorites are nitara frost & kitara

Jul 19, 12 at 2:28am
jade kicked yo but

quote darkangels
liu kang is the most by far the most annoying. when he attackes he says (hoagagaoooo) annoying things. also liu kang should marry jade.

Jul 19, 12 at 2:20am
jade kicked yo but

Also bo rai cho is just an a drunk fatass who throws up on players i mean really? Why puke [well at least it wasint shit] he shouldint have been in the game, drinkin' the damn wine and doing the goddamn flips.

Jul 19, 12 at 2:13am
jade kicked yo but

jade rules, but kitana is alright. i mean she was just fine with the fighting, but [no offince midway] midway had to *bleep* it up. if they told me how bad her freaking moves were they should have kicked her and those asswipe moves out of the game and placed jade in the game.

Mar 16, 12 at 10:16pm
RE4 fan

BLAZE sucks in MK

Mar 21, 09 at 5:48pm
greek90

I HATE MOLOCH[i][/i][u][/u]
!!!!!!!!!!!!
he is just so,so SO unfair...
he cannot even get frost or knocked down...

Nov 19, 08 at 2:14am
darkangels

but my favourite fighter is Reptile! He fast, love his classic shock ball move, his fatalitys kick ass and i love his acid spit. but they have ruined him in the 3d games. so my favourite in 3d games are Scorpion and Noob Saibot

Nov 19, 08 at 2:11am
darkangels

Mar 23, 07 at 12:35am
Jonny_RP

quote QuizzyFan8
Wow a lot of hate on the classic characters

I like Nightwolf because of his tomahawks and i like the fact that hes a goody two shoes

Kabal was one of the best characters in MK3 and he was the first character i used in MK3 so i like him a lot

But i do hate Mavado his lack of Special moves and his attempt to try to kill Kabal makes me hate him

I hate Hsu Hao,Frost, and i don't like Nitara in MKDA

nitara is my fav mk character since mkda!the one i hate the most is hsu hao