Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » 4x4 Evo 2 » Where is the money joey potatoes threw outta the plane??? » Post Reply

4x4 Evo 2 Forum PC Xbox GC

profile  pro reviews  screens  discussion board  

REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jun 23, 06 at 8:09am
tido

i just wanted to say thanx to the one who posted the thread on how to find the money big help thanx.

Jun 05, 03 at 8:28pm
Mr_yamaha-006

there is a lake on the north east side shaped like a C drive around the edge of that it should be by a pile of logs on the edge of the shore.

what do you get if you beat all the missions?

Jun 04, 03 at 6:47pm
Matttester

Where di you find it?????

Jun 01, 03 at 12:39pm
iPod 88

Dnt worry, i completed all the missions now... just a bit dissappointed wit the ending.
In one of the earlier missions there is a track, i was hoping that would open up to be a race track when u completed all the missions, maybe u have to complete the missions and get ALL the secrets (that would take a long time!!!! ) lol, anywayz, i done them all now!

Jun 01, 03 at 12:12pm
iPod 88

Yea... where the hell is the money joey potatoes thre outtta the plane in the washington Park mission..i am stuck on it! i have looked where its says the money is .. coz its markes on the map.. i have looked in those places and found nothing! please help me!