Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Pokémon Stadium » Poke Stories » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

May 31, 03 at 10:58pmChobi

There are already pokemon comics on this board, but How aboyt pokemon stories? Can't forget those! Heres one that I wrote, but It's not finished yet. Nooo, lol!

"That was fun, wasn't it Ninetails?" The trainer looked over and smiled at the pokemon. Happily, the beautiful creature seemed almost as if it were smiling back, grinning for it's own seperate reasons. The trainer was none other than the legendary Melody, a pokemon master who had peacfully and sneakily made her way to the top, and nobody really realized how great she was until all the Final 4 had been deafeated by none other than herself. Now people came from all over, just to get a glance at this wonder of a trainer. The 'fun' that Melody had been refering too was a friendly pokemon match with her brother, Hito. They had been training for quite some time together, upping their pokemons strength as well as earning their trust even more. Ninetails had been the victor, and Hito's poor Chikorita was lying knocked out on the ground with a nasty burn smoking on its backside. Melody and Hito weren't worried though, because they had brought along a seemingly endless supply of revive, and full heal. They applied the stuff to the poor Pokemon, and it got up a little angrily, but was not hurt very badly. Melody decided that it was time to bring out all their pokemon and have a little lunch. The young girl grinned and then threw out 5 pokeballs containing, Pichu, Clefid,

Sticky Request

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Sep 04, 13 at 12:11pm
Keymoshy

My story:

Believe or not, a pet shop. That was where I found a Pokemon. "Whoa whoa who, is that Ditto?" I asked my friend Tom. "What are you talking about? Keymoshy, what you are looking at is turtle" My friend Tom snorted. "Tom, you must be looking at something else, look over there, that's Ditto" I said. "Keymoshy, Pokemon aren't real, they are a trading card game for entertainment" Tom said, while sounding a little worried. "Well I'm buying the thing that you call a 'Turtle', how much money is is?" I said. "Look at the price yourself" Tom said. "Huh? It says $1.00, that is WAY too cheap for a Pokemon, I mean, a Turtle as you call it" I replied.

Tom believes me now. Anybody would believe me after we encountered a group of 15 Pokemon's.

I'll continue it later

May 14, 12 at 5:27am
Chaos Lord

Dec 24, 05 at 11:19pm
DTX

JEEZ! U guys are GOOD at this! -_0

Aug 07, 05 at 9:52pm
Dark Strike

I remember all these people.

*ahem*

Aviel catches Tangela and.... interrogates the prisoner.

Jul 13, 05 at 4:37am
Underscored

i dont beleive in pokemon..there...weird :/

May 31, 05 at 10:54am
Melody

quote Melody
quote Melody
Part 5

It was starting to get dark and Naomi and Chris was still walking through the forest. Naomi kept on staring at her neckles.
Anciennt? She thought....Were those guys right? Is this really an ancient neckless?
"Naomi?"
She looked up "Huh?"
"ermmm......nothing. It's just that you've been looking at that neckless all night. You okay?"
"I'm fine....."
"Hey look!" Chris said suddenly.
"hmmm?"
"Those jewels....red for fire......green for grass......blue for water....The basic elements! Ha! I knew I'll learn these stuff.."
"ermmm chris...you might want to keep your eyes on the trail..."
"wh-" Then chris walk right into a tree.
"Oww.....you could of told me instead of telling me to look forward"
"If I told you would ya belive me? I usually check for myself before coming to conclusions....therefore I belive only with my eyes and never knowledge."
"Oh....welll I would of belive you anyway...."
"Thanks" She held out her hand to help chris up. Chris grabbed hold and got up.
"Well, lets get going..before it gets really dark..."
They walked and finally reached a village to stay in.
After they ate left their pokemon in a pokemon center they found a place to stay in.
"Naomi?"Said chris
"Hmm?"
"Ermmm....good night."
"night"

Just thought I should finish what I started

Chris and Naomi decided to head off.
"You know Chris, your pokemon seems to be well trained. He seems to be quite a high level. I guess the first few gyms would be pretty easy?"
"Yeah. But the first one I heard was rock or something. But the second one is hard cause it's a water gym. Read it in a book once. Huh I guess I should start catching new pokemon..."
"Well I learned that water conducts eletricity, you may borrow may Pichu..if you like."
"Hmmm? Oh thanks but...."
"But...?"
"I'm not sayin your Pichu is weak or anything like that it's just.....If I put more effort into things instead of going around them....he would be.....well....proud.......of me..."
Chris looked down with a sad stare. Naomi saw he was hurting. She walked up to him and gave him a hug.
"My adoptive mother said when someone is sad, they liked to be hugged. She said it would make them feel better..."
Chris blushed like a cherry.
"Oh..ummmm...yeah...err.....thanks. I feel....erm....better...really I do..."
Mom was right, Naomi thought, it does help people. It helped both of us......
Both of them contiuned but decided to call it a day. That's when Chris noticed that Naomi doesn't have a sleeping bag or anything.
"Huh? You traveled this far without a sleeping bag?"
"If I am going to travel through nature, I must first embrace it. I shall find a big enough branch for me to sleep upon. Do not worry, I don't move when I sleep."
"Oh ok. Good night then." And he dose off...
Naomi stayed awake and looked at her necklace. The way the gyms are lined up....they must mean something. She noticed that the gyms were arrange at a corner of a certian triangle that she hasn't notice until recently. Acient............
"My Baby!! NO!!! PLEASE DON'T!!!"
What...?
"Hurry! We have to send her away..."
"But no! She's....too precious I can't! NO! I WON'T!"
"If you don't she'll die! She can't survive here anymore! They won. We can't go back..."
Whose talking...? What........? Someones..........Crying..........
She finally saw a woman dressed in rags and a man in a large cape running to a lake where a giant bolder is in the middle. She also noticed steping stones leading to a bigger stone right in front of the boulder.
Thoose people.........they're......
The woman placed a necklace around the babys neck. A very....familiar necklace...
"May all the power I bestoy upon you be with you always........may you always live a happy life........may you never remember this horrid moment.............My baby....My...........Naomi.........."
The woman threw her at the boulder. Naomi felt like she was falling. She was scared, afriad of something..........She was falling...into endless abyss.......
Suddenly Naomi woke with a jolt.

This message was edited by Melody on Jun 18 2004.
"Naomi! Your okay! I was so worried about you."
Naomi noticed her head and back hurt.
"What.....what happened?"
"I woke up hearing a thud and i saw you on the ground. i'm guessing you fell of your branch."
"Oh..."
Chris smirked.
"When we go to the next town, I'll buy you a sleeping bag."
Naomi giggled and nodded her head.
She tried to recall the dream she had but couldn't remember it.
All she could think of was a big fear and lonelyness in her heart.
As time flew by surely Chris and Naomi faced every challenge side by side. While Chris battled gym leaders or opponents, surely enough Naomi was on the side cheering. Chris wasn't getting all the glory either. Along the way Naomi challenged a few trainers as well and always came out victorious. Chris impressed that Naomi was quite strong. And together they grew. Naomi's hair grew long and lucious. She grew more beautiful day by day. She even grew more wiser. Chris grew more also. His eyes burned with the fire that his father had. Each day he grew even more like his father. And surely enough growlithe evovled into Arkanine. He also was one badge away from having all eight badges. Chris feelings also grew...for a girl he's been with for so long...but was scared that if he told her...she would leave...
"Well here we are."
Naomi looked up to see a house covered with moss in the middle of the forest
This is where the wise man live? A man living in the middle of no where...peculiar...he must have something to hide.
Along their journey they met a wise traveler who recognized Naomi's necklace at once.
He said, "I remember seeing that while staying at a old wise man's house out in the open. It was so brilliant, i couldn't forget it."
The traveler would paid any price for her necklace for Naomi refused and eagerly asked where the old man lived.

"So...you ready?"
why is my heart pounding so fst...
"..."
why does it feel like i'm scared?
"...Naomi?"
or am i excited?
"Hello..?"
I'm....scared....what's wrong?
"Naomi?"
WHY?? WHY AM I SO....
"NAOMI!"
She realized that chris was right in front of her. Clutching her shoulders and having a worried expression on his face.
Naomi looked into his eyes and almost cried
"I'm.......scared......"
Chris couldn't help but be confused.
He opened his mouth to say why but before he could the old man came out of his house and peacefully said
"Hey...who's shouting?"

Jun 19, 04 at 6:17am
Melody

quote Melody
Part 5

It was starting to get dark and Naomi and Chris was still walking through the forest. Naomi kept on staring at her neckles.
Anciennt? She thought....Were those guys right? Is this really an ancient neckless?
"Naomi?"
She looked up "Huh?"
"ermmm......nothing. It's just that you've been looking at that neckless all night. You okay?"
"I'm fine....."
"Hey look!" Chris said suddenly.
"hmmm?"
"Those jewels....red for fire......green for grass......blue for water....The basic elements! Ha! I knew I'll learn these stuff.."
"ermmm chris...you might want to keep your eyes on the trail..."
"wh-" Then chris walk right into a tree.
"Oww.....you could of told me instead of telling me to look forward"
"If I told you would ya belive me? I usually check for myself before coming to conclusions....therefore I belive only with my eyes and never knowledge."
"Oh....welll I would of belive you anyway...."
"Thanks" She held out her hand to help chris up. Chris grabbed hold and got up.
"Well, lets get going..before it gets really dark..."
They walked and finally reached a village to stay in.
After they ate left their pokemon in a pokemon center they found a place to stay in.
"Naomi?"Said chris
"Hmm?"
"Ermmm....good night."
"night"

Just thought I should finish what I started

Chris and Naomi decided to head off.
"You know Chris, your pokemon seems to be well trained. He seems to be quite a high level. I guess the first few gyms would be pretty easy?"
"Yeah. But the first one I heard was rock or something. But the second one is hard cause it's a water gym. Read it in a book once. Huh I guess I should start catching new pokemon..."
"Well I learned that water conducts eletricity, you may borrow may Pichu..if you like."
"Hmmm? Oh thanks but...."
"But...?"
"I'm not sayin your Pichu is weak or anything like that it's just.....If I put more effort into things instead of going around them....he would be.....well....proud.......of me..."
Chris looked down with a sad stare. Naomi saw he was hurting. She walked up to him and gave him a hug.
"My adoptive mother said when someone is sad, they liked to be hugged. She said it would make them feel better..."
Chris blushed like a cherry.
"Oh..ummmm...yeah...err.....thanks. I feel....erm....better...really I do..."
Mom was right, Naomi thought, it does help people. It helped both of us......
Both of them contiuned but decided to call it a day. That's when Chris noticed that Naomi doesn't have a sleeping bag or anything.
"Huh? You traveled this far without a sleeping bag?"
"If I am going to travel through nature, I must first embrace it. I shall find a big enough branch for me to sleep upon. Do not worry, I don't move when I sleep."
"Oh ok. Good night then." And he dose off...
Naomi stayed awake and looked at her necklace. The way the gyms are lined up....they must mean something. She noticed that the gyms were arrange at a corner of a certian triangle that she hasn't notice until recently. Acient............
"My Baby!! NO!!! PLEASE DON'T!!!"
What...?
"Hurry! We have to send her away..."
"But no! She's....too precious I can't! NO! I WON'T!"
"If you don't she'll die! She can't survive here anymore! They won. We can't go back..."
Whose talking...? What........? Someones..........Crying..........
She finally saw a woman dressed in rags and a man in a large cape running to a lake where a giant bolder is in the middle. She also noticed steping stones leading to a bigger stone right in front of the boulder.
Thoose people.........they're......
The woman placed a necklace around the babys neck. A very....familiar necklace...
"May all the power I bestoy upon you be with you always........may you always live a happy life........may you never remember this horrid moment.............My baby....My...........Naomi.........."
The woman threw her at the boulder. Naomi felt like she was falling. She was scared, afriad of something..........She was falling...into endless abyss.......
Suddenly Naomi woke with a jolt.

This message was edited by Melody on Jun 18 2004.

Jan 26, 04 at 5:43am
Emsygirl

Kate came to the entrance of Pokemon tower "*Sniff* I'll miss you Ninetales" Kate walked in for the funeral of Ninetales. She came to an empty grave with May Ninetales rest in Peace carved on it. She emptied the ashes and waited for everyone. No-One came. She looked out one of the windows in time to see Ash and his gang with a whole load of photographers around him. Fans of his were lining up for autographs. Kate had a really evil plan to set upon Ash for wrecking Ninetales's funeral. She went out side in tears and walked near Ash. "What's the matter?" asked Ash. "My *Sniff* Ninetales *Sniff* died". replied Kate, pretending to burst into tears. "Umm, Well" Ash was thinking of a plan so he could once again be the hero, While he was thinking, Misty left Togepi unattended, as usual, The egg ran off. Ash saw Togepi and decided to give it to Kate. "Here you go" Said Ash grabbing the squirming thing, Togepi reached into Ash's pocket and pulled out his pocket knife "PUT THAT DOWN" shouted Ash. Togepi put the knife up to his face and wiggled it. "EEK" screamed Ash. He dropped the egg. Misty looked over her shoulder and saw Togepi running off. "TOGEPI, WAIT!" yelled Misty in a high pitched voice. Misty ran off following Togepi into a cave. Kate coughed. "Are, Yes you wanted a Ninetales?!" said Ash trying not to sound worried "Lets go and catch you one!" "You can't catch Ninetales, You have to catch a Vulpix first" said Kate. "Are... Yes" Ash leant over to Brock who was chatting away to some girls. Ash carefully reached his hand into Brock's pocket and pulled out a Pokeball with Vulpix in it. "Now lets get you a Fire Stone" said Ash. Ash sprinted of with Kate running behind him. Kate had another evil plan. They arrived at Celadon and went into the mart. "One Fire stone, Please" said Ash, Looking like he saved the galaxy. "Are you..." started the mart employee "... Ash Ketchumm?" "Yes I am, Do want my autograph, I'll right it on your arm" He pulled out a pen from his pocket and scribbled his name on her arm. "I'm never ever washing this arm again. Oh yes, Your Fire Stone. They went outside and back to Lavender to evolve the Vulpix. "I just hope Brock doesnt watch" thought Ash. Kate started fake-sobbing. "It'll never be the same, Not like my original Ninetales." "Yes it will" sighed Ash "You'll give it the same love and blah blah blah". Kate looked at Ash because she knew he didn't care. Everyone over to Ash. "Ash, Ash, Misty's lost in a cave!" "Sounds like her" "I beg your pardon?" "I'll save her!" said Ash, running into the cave. "Pikadi! Pikadi!" said his Pikachu. Ash stopped and waited for his pesky electric mouse. When he went in, Misty came from behind a rock with Togepi. Kate ran over and pushed the rock in front of the cave entrance so Ash and Pikachu couldn't get out! Kate gave back Brock's Vulpix but kept the Fire Stone. "Only a Vulpix I catch will be mine" Kate said.

Dec 03, 03 at 10:20am
Boontz_Lottie

*sniff* These are so beautiful... OK now read mine:

Annalise walked over to the trainer. She was nervous- would her Goldeen be ready? "Come on I haven't got all day!" The trainer was confident. Too confident. "HA! You have a Goldeen?! What a wimp! I evolved my Magikarp before anyone noticed I caught one! Now my Gyrados will whip your ass!!" Annalise did not let the trainers jeers get to her. "Goldeen go!" she commanded. "Gyrados bite" the trainer sneered. But Gyrados didn't bite. Instead he loafed around. Annalise smiled. "You haven't got any badges old friend. Goldeen return" Annalise's Goldeen could have easily beat that Gyrados. But Annalise knew that Goldeen wasn't ready. Not for that easy battle. Not yet. I have another story, hope you like it.

Annalise was shaking. She looked at the builing- Pewter City Gym. Her Goldeen could beat them easy peasy. But what if..."No I'm just being negative and I'm nervous" said the young girl out loud. She entered the gym. Brock was standing looking at her. "If you wish to battle me lets get the battle underway" he said. "Go Goldeen" said Annalise. "Geodude get `em" said the leader. "Goldeen water gun" Geodude fainted. "Onix go!" Brock commanded "Self-destruct" Annalise could hardly watch as the two Pokemon collapsed in a heap on the stone floor. "You win." murmured Brock, handing over the Boulder Badge. "Go on to fight other leaders. You have potential as a trainer." Annalise called Goldeen back to its Pokeball. "One day it will happen" she whispered as she walked away.

This message was merged with other messages by idm (moderator)

Oct 28, 03 at 10:23pm
Chobi

Well...uhhh...here we go! I story all about Team Rocket. That I wrote. When I was bored. Oh yay. And I wasn't being serious! Im not very excited about that, but yeah. Okay enough of my rambling! Story time! ^^; <---thats how we all feel.

Team Rocket Sprocket [yes, I did mention how bored I was! A title on the spur of the moment. ><]

It had been another horrible day for Team Rocket. As usual, their plan had backfired on them, and they were feeling somewhat dejected. Sadly, James flopped onto the ground. It never seemed like their schemes were working, and he was just about ready to give up. Meowth shared James' point of view. He wasn't feeling to great either although you couldn't tell by looking. Jesse was freaking out as usual, long red hair flying in all directions as she yelled out. Yes, this was not a good day for team Rocket, although no day ever seemed too great for them. Jesse finally stopped her wild antics, and sat down with a sigh. She was hungry, for none of them had eaten in at least a week or so. But if this was true or not, she seemed to be the most vocal about it.
"This is so unfair!" She said angrily to her teammates. Why can't we ever win for once? It's not like we don't ever do anything right...it's just because of that stupid little pest and his Pikachu!" James and Meowth just nodded their head in unison. They knew not to say anything when Jesse was like this. It was best just to pretend they agreed and leave it at that. "And even after we get humiliated time after time by that kid, we still get no money and no food!" Jesse continued. Both Meowth and James couldn't disagree with that. But they all had to live with it. There was no other choice. Jesse finally settled down, and it was at that moment a strange sound filled the air. A humming filled their ears, and the air seemed to pulsate around them. A strange purplish blue surrounded them, making the humming even worse.
"What's goin' on?!" yelled out Meowth. He couldn't see Jesse or James, and was beginning just to get a little freaked out. He didn't get an answer to his call, and wasn't expecting one either. But it would have made him feel a whole lot better if he had gotten an answer. Meanwhile, James and Jesse were facing the same problem as Meowth.
"Hello?!" called out Jesse. "James? Meowth? Hey!" but she didn't get an answer either. James said nothing, but his face was slightly blue and he looked like he was in shock. Finally, the whole glowing humming thing subsided, and the team was able to see again. But this time when they looked around, they noticed it wasn't just the three of them anymore. Two other figures had joined their little group, and one of them didn't seem too happy.
"Damn..." cursed the angry one. "I knew we shouldn't have walked through that forest." Jesse and Meowth looked this one over. It was a guy, and he looked extremely displeased. He had long silver hair, with two little dog type ears sticking from the top of his head. He wore a baggy kimono and no shoes. A sheathe hung at his side, and Meowth noticed with worry that there was a sword handle poking out the top. The other who was with him was a female. She had long black hair that reached down slightly past her waist, and seemed to be wearing a school uniform of some kind. She blinked a few times and noticed James and the others for the first time. Slowly, this weird girl slid behind the dog boy, peering over his shoulder at Team Rocket. He didn't seem to notice though, and continued talking. "But noooooo. We just 'had to go into the forest to look for pieces of the sacred jewel.'" He said this last part in a high voice, mocking the girl who still peered out at the befuddled Rockets.
"Never mind that now." she squeaked. "It looks like we transported where there were people..." The boy stopped complaining for a moment and looked over to where Kagome was indicating discreetly.
"What the?" he said aloud. "These peoples clothes are even more strange than yours Kagome!" At this the girl's eyebrow twitched slightly, but she said nothing about that comment. James was still stunned, and Jesse was getting there. The only person who was actually with it was Meowth. Gathering up his courage, he decided to try and speak with these people. Jumping out from his hiding place, he confronted the newcomers.
"H-hey..." he said shakily. "Just who are you two anyhow?" As soon as he had emerged, the girl named Kagome had grabbed a stick. Now she stared at him with her eyebrow twitching. Meowth noted uneasily that her grip on the stick was so tight that her knuckles were turning white. Gulping he decided to speak again. "Uhhh-" He was inturupted by Kogome yelling.
"It's a talking cat! Ahhhhh!" She swung at him with all her might and smacked him across the face. Meowth went flying backwards into a very hard and uncomfortable tree. The young boy with her just stared. Meowth couldn't tell if he looked amused or suprised, if not a mixture of both. A half smile appeard on his face.
"You humans are all alike. What with your horrible temper, and liability to attack without thinking first. How brainless." This statement made Kogome drop her stick. Spinning on her heel, she glared at her companion.
"Yeah well, excuse me! It's not like you're so perfect either. Mr. Oh-look-at-me-I'm-a-demon-and-I-could-kick-your-" Now she was inturupted by the furious boy.
"Hey, don't start yellin' at me! I'm not the one who hit the talking freak with a stick!"
"Oh yeah, look who's talking!"
"GRRRRR!"
"Yeah, just go ahead and growl! Just like a demon would do!"
"Oh yeah?!"
Meowth watched all this with some interest. Placing a paw on his throbbing head, he looked over to Jesse and James. James had fainted, and his eyes spiraled. Jesse just looked like a statue, not moving and not uttering a single sound.
"I can't believe I got stuck with those two. Out of everybody who exists in Team Rocket, they would have to be the most spineless." But now his attention was directed back towards the fighting duo. Their yelling had esculated, and the boy had jumped up to a tree trying to escape Kagomes screaming. Meowth watched as he mocked her, infuriating her even more. But suddenly for no reason, she smiled. Meowth didn't like the looks of it, for it wasn't a nice smile. More like an evil smile, like she had something planned. Grinning up at her companion that was watching her from his perch, she spoke.
"You know, it wasn't such a great idea to go up there." There was no reaction from the boy, he just stared at her angrily. Her smiled faded into a smirk.
"Inuyasha." she stated. Inuyasha looked at her, and his eyes got big like he knew what was coming. Kagome continued. "Sit boy!"
The jewel on the end of Inuyasha's necklace began to glow. Then quickly and in one swift movement, it sped towards the ground, dragging along a not-so-happy demon along with it. Inuyasha crashed to the ground, and twitched slightly. "Good boy." said Kagome happily. Now Meowth was getting scared. Who were these people. One thing was for sure, he really did not want to stick around. Rather shakily, he got up and began to tip-toe away. Unfortunately for him, that's when James woke up. His eyes widened as he remembered what happened, and then he lunged out at Meowth.
"Don't leave me!" he yelled. "If we have to stay here, we all have to stay together!" Now Meowth was frantic. he really did not want to stick around.
"Let go of me!" he freaked. With a quick motion, he lunged out at Jame's face with his claws, leaving huge red slashes across his face. Then he ran off as fast as he could, leaving James in shock once more in the grass.

Well, that's all I have for now. It's not that great, I know. But I was bored and wanted to wrote a story for our lovely thread. I'll finish it later if I remember.