Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Legacy of Kain: Defiance » Legacy of Kain: Defiance Intro thread » Post Reply

REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

May 12, 03 at 7:52pmVideo_gamer

Hey, i'm Video_gamer and i'll be posting info in this forum so feel free to introduce yourselves and have fun waiting for Legacy of Kain: Defiance.

This message was edited by Video_gamer on May 12 2003.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Mar 18, 08 at 9:23pm
VPirate

VPirate ready to Unleash Hell again!!!!!!!!!!

Jan 07, 07 at 6:58am
eco prince

nice the 1st i played was sr2 and im tryin to get sr1 bo1 and bo2 in the middle of playin lokd

Dec 15, 06 at 11:23am
scottish terrier

hi iam the scottish terrier still in the middle of completing this game and loving every minute of it the first game i ever played of this series was blood omen 2 and from that day on i was hooked and oh yes i also have a tatto of kains symbol you know the one that he wears on the red scraf of his in the game.

Apr 26, 05 at 6:08am
Littlepig

quote Necrin
Posting under false pretenses, I demand GG's head on a platter, bit a carrot, some radishes, you know, the usual.

And that has got to be the biggest banner I have ever seen, are you compensating for something.
I would call it fairly small but . . . y'know that s just me

Apr 26, 05 at 6:07am
Littlepig

quote Gothic Girl
quote Littlepig
Yes well i did not post that i certain *friend* (gothic girl) did it without me knowing.

Yes i have played sr2 and i thought it was a load of shit

You told me to! You were online when I did it! So don't blame me for posting up random crap.
I do believe that i asked you to check my PM's and send one to savage

I said nothing about posting . . . and quite frankly i am disgusted that you would commit an act of such evil!!!

You know VERY well that i do NOT like that damn game i only likes that blood one NOT soul reaver

Apr 25, 05 at 9:10am
Miss Razz

quote Littlepig
Yes well i did not post that i certain *friend* (gothic girl) did it without me knowing.

You told me to! You were online when I did it! So don't blame me for posting up random crap.

Apr 23, 05 at 5:54pm
Necrin

Posting under false pretenses, I demand GG's head on a platter, bit a carrot, some radishes, you know, the usual.

And that has got to be the biggest banner I have ever seen, are you compensating for something.

Apr 23, 05 at 12:15pm
Littlepig

This message was edited by littlepig on Apr 23 2005.

Apr 07, 05 at 12:14pm
Savage

Yes, we always welcome fresh victims to the slaughter (a.k.a. new members of the forum).

We usually scare off new blood early, so try and stick around for a while, eh? We need someone to replace Krank.

Apr 06, 05 at 7:54pm
Necrin

Welcome, hope you stick around and add to the discussion here.