Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Legacy of Kain: Defiance » Legacy of Kain: Defiance Intro thread » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

May 12, 03 at 7:52pmVideo_gamer

Hey, i'm Video_gamer and i'll be posting info in this forum so feel free to introduce yourselves and have fun waiting for Legacy of Kain: Defiance.

This message was edited by Video_gamer on May 12 2003.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Mar 18, 08 at 9:23pm
VPirate

VPirate ready to Unleash Hell again!!!!!!!!!!

Jan 07, 07 at 6:58am
eco prince

nice the 1st i played was sr2 and im tryin to get sr1 bo1 and bo2 in the middle of playin lokd

Dec 15, 06 at 11:23am
scottish terrier

hi iam the scottish terrier still in the middle of completing this game and loving every minute of it the first game i ever played of this series was blood omen 2 and from that day on i was hooked and oh yes i also have a tatto of kains symbol you know the one that he wears on the red scraf of his in the game.

Apr 26, 05 at 6:08am
Littlepig

quote Necrin
Posting under false pretenses, I demand GG's head on a platter, bit a carrot, some radishes, you know, the usual.

And that has got to be the biggest banner I have ever seen, are you compensating for something.
I would call it fairly small but . . . y'know that s just me

Apr 26, 05 at 6:07am
Littlepig

quote Gothic Girl
quote Littlepig
Yes well i did not post that i certain *friend* (gothic girl) did it without me knowing.

Yes i have played sr2 and i thought it was a load of shit

You told me to! You were online when I did it! So don't blame me for posting up random crap.
I do believe that i asked you to check my PM's and send one to savage

I said nothing about posting . . . and quite frankly i am disgusted that you would commit an act of such evil!!!

You know VERY well that i do NOT like that damn game i only likes that blood one NOT soul reaver

Apr 25, 05 at 9:10am
Miss Razz

quote Littlepig
Yes well i did not post that i certain *friend* (gothic girl) did it without me knowing.

You told me to! You were online when I did it! So don't blame me for posting up random crap.

Apr 23, 05 at 5:54pm
Necrin

Posting under false pretenses, I demand GG's head on a platter, bit a carrot, some radishes, you know, the usual.

And that has got to be the biggest banner I have ever seen, are you compensating for something.

Apr 23, 05 at 12:15pm
Littlepig

This message was edited by littlepig on Apr 23 2005.

Apr 07, 05 at 12:14pm
Savage

Yes, we always welcome fresh victims to the slaughter (a.k.a. new members of the forum).

We usually scare off new blood early, so try and stick around for a while, eh? We need someone to replace Krank.

Apr 06, 05 at 7:54pm
Necrin

Welcome, hope you stick around and add to the discussion here.