Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Bloody Roar 3 » Bloody Roar Extreme on PC ? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

May 12, 03 at 2:18amcicakkia

I am a big fans of bloody roar. I heard the newest bloody roar "Bloody Roar Extreme" will be released on X-box and Gamecube. Since I don't have X-Box. Is there anyway to make Hudson (the maker of Bloody Roar) to release "Bloody Roar Extreme" on PC ?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Nov 11, 10 at 6:34am
Nguyen Hiep Loc

quote Sethmarieka
I'd love that, but I don't think Hudson's that smart (*cough* Bloody Roar Primal Fury *cough*). Ah well. Maybe there'd be, but how would you control it?

Nov 26, 08 at 9:05am
Pro2134654

HAHAHAH RETARDS

Jul 12, 04 at 8:46pm
Shaden

you can buy controllers for computer assholes

May 22, 03 at 1:04am
Sethmarieka

Er...a keyboard? I don't understand. You couldn't use the mouse when fighting, and I think the combos would be horrible to try. But, that'll work...

May 17, 03 at 5:16am
cicakkia

Well, we can use gamepad or joystick or keyboard.

May 14, 03 at 12:19am
Sethmarieka

I'd love that, but I don't think Hudson's that smart (*cough* Bloody Roar Primal Fury *cough*). Ah well. Maybe there'd be, but how would you control it?

May 12, 03 at 2:18am
cicakkia

I am a big fans of bloody roar. I heard the newest bloody roar "Bloody Roar Extreme" will be released on X-box and Gamecube. Since I don't have X-Box. Is there anyway to make Hudson (the maker of Bloody Roar) to release "Bloody Roar Extreme" on PC ?