Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Bloody Roar 3 » Bloody Roar Extreme on PC ? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

May 12, 03 at 2:18amcicakkia

I am a big fans of bloody roar. I heard the newest bloody roar "Bloody Roar Extreme" will be released on X-box and Gamecube. Since I don't have X-Box. Is there anyway to make Hudson (the maker of Bloody Roar) to release "Bloody Roar Extreme" on PC ?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Nov 11, 10 at 6:34am
Nguyen Hiep Loc

quote Sethmarieka
I'd love that, but I don't think Hudson's that smart (*cough* Bloody Roar Primal Fury *cough*). Ah well. Maybe there'd be, but how would you control it?

Nov 26, 08 at 9:05am
Pro2134654

HAHAHAH RETARDS

Jul 12, 04 at 8:46pm
Shaden

you can buy controllers for computer assholes

May 22, 03 at 1:04am
Sethmarieka

Er...a keyboard? I don't understand. You couldn't use the mouse when fighting, and I think the combos would be horrible to try. But, that'll work...

May 17, 03 at 5:16am
cicakkia

Well, we can use gamepad or joystick or keyboard.

May 14, 03 at 12:19am
Sethmarieka

I'd love that, but I don't think Hudson's that smart (*cough* Bloody Roar Primal Fury *cough*). Ah well. Maybe there'd be, but how would you control it?

May 12, 03 at 2:18am
cicakkia

I am a big fans of bloody roar. I heard the newest bloody roar "Bloody Roar Extreme" will be released on X-box and Gamecube. Since I don't have X-Box. Is there anyway to make Hudson (the maker of Bloody Roar) to release "Bloody Roar Extreme" on PC ?