Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » SOCOM II: U.S. Navy SEALs » Welcome to SOCOM 2 - Introduce Yourself » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Apr 30, 03 at 10:40amTrAvIs 05

You can use this thread to introduce yourself to other people who are waiting for SOCOM 2 to come out.

I for one will be getting it and can't wait for it to come out.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jan 28, 10 at 2:29pm
V_E_G_E_T_O

I wonder if 2 even works anymore. i can answer any questions on the game itself, but as far as online goes. i cant answer weather its still up or not. but since there are so many new socom games. i would say it is no longer active. i sold my ps and all my games. i may buy a new one and try playin socom 2 again. because, i turely miss playing it. i played every day. for like 5 hours a day. and its been over a year now since i've played it. but if anyone knows if it is still running. let me know

Jan 28, 10 at 4:32am
miss it

i miss it...can we start playing again

Dec 14, 09 at 4:19pm
V_E_G_E_T_O

this game has died so bad. it was my fav game of all time online. i was part of the clan call 187. then it died. and it sucked

Jan 08, 06 at 5:25am
mekid21

hey, welcome, this section is a bit dead since the game is getting on in years, however i still play, i was playing socom 1 and 2 last night, boy i miss them.

Jan 05, 06 at 10:12pm
Peacaboo Path

Sup this is Peacaboo Path... Newbie to Socom... but like to play a lot

Aug 22, 05 at 5:49am
mekid21

yeah, without a headset you just lose the intensity of the game.

Well I'm mekid, I used to be really active here(as I've still like number 5 in posts in this forum) but I got banned a week before the game came out, and pretty much missed everything. But I'm back now, and well, I'll hopefully answer any and all questions on SOCOM II, I can't wait for SOCOM III.

Aug 15, 05 at 4:12pm
lmmoIationx

Hi I just got the game and im wondering if a headset is a must for online.

Feb 04, 05 at 4:32am
Budokai Freak

hello..im budokai_freak i've been playing the game for a long time and i really enjoy it.

Feb 04, 05 at 12:01am
ludwigm234

sup all been playin for a while got workin to get my wings sn on the game is ludwigm234 not in a clan and willin to join one but i would lilke to play wit some people first b4 i join feel free to send me a message and want to play

(only good on seal side for all maps)

Dec 13, 04 at 6:14am
Da Viper Kingz

socom one is wicked and socom 2 kanes online it is one of the sweetest games out and i injoy playing it its sweet.