Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » SOCOM II: U.S. Navy SEALs » Welcome to SOCOM 2 - Introduce Yourself » Post Reply

REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

Apr 30, 03 at 10:40amTrAvIs 05

You can use this thread to introduce yourself to other people who are waiting for SOCOM 2 to come out.

I for one will be getting it and can't wait for it to come out.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jan 28, 10 at 2:29pm
V_E_G_E_T_O

I wonder if 2 even works anymore. i can answer any questions on the game itself, but as far as online goes. i cant answer weather its still up or not. but since there are so many new socom games. i would say it is no longer active. i sold my ps and all my games. i may buy a new one and try playin socom 2 again. because, i turely miss playing it. i played every day. for like 5 hours a day. and its been over a year now since i've played it. but if anyone knows if it is still running. let me know

Jan 28, 10 at 4:32am
miss it

i miss it...can we start playing again

Dec 14, 09 at 4:19pm
V_E_G_E_T_O

this game has died so bad. it was my fav game of all time online. i was part of the clan call 187. then it died. and it sucked

Jan 08, 06 at 5:25am
mekid21

hey, welcome, this section is a bit dead since the game is getting on in years, however i still play, i was playing socom 1 and 2 last night, boy i miss them.

Jan 05, 06 at 10:12pm
Peacaboo Path

Sup this is Peacaboo Path... Newbie to Socom... but like to play a lot

Aug 22, 05 at 5:49am
mekid21

yeah, without a headset you just lose the intensity of the game.

Well I'm mekid, I used to be really active here(as I've still like number 5 in posts in this forum) but I got banned a week before the game came out, and pretty much missed everything. But I'm back now, and well, I'll hopefully answer any and all questions on SOCOM II, I can't wait for SOCOM III.

Aug 15, 05 at 4:12pm
lmmoIationx

Hi I just got the game and im wondering if a headset is a must for online.

Feb 04, 05 at 4:32am
Budokai Freak

hello..im budokai_freak i've been playing the game for a long time and i really enjoy it.

Feb 04, 05 at 12:01am
ludwigm234

sup all been playin for a while got workin to get my wings sn on the game is ludwigm234 not in a clan and willin to join one but i would lilke to play wit some people first b4 i join feel free to send me a message and want to play

(only good on seal side for all maps)

Dec 13, 04 at 6:14am
Da Viper Kingz

socom one is wicked and socom 2 kanes online it is one of the sweetest games out and i injoy playing it its sweet.