Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Turok 2: Seeds of Evil » Turok 2 Seeds Of Evil Music » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

May 21, 04 at 11:53am
Dragon Cloud

I have a couple now, or I could get some.

How would I send them to anyone?

Jan 10, 04 at 6:27am
danshinstesu

I would like a copy of the music too. How can i get it? There are some sites like Kazaa but they don´t have a pretty lot. do you know someone else more complete?

Jan 06, 04 at 4:04pm
Dragon Cloud

Yeah, I noticed that as well, but by the sounds of things he doesn't have the game.

Apr 10, 03 at 11:00pm
JorgePalacios

Hi!
Well if you have the original CD try to play it directly on a regular stereo. Skip the track 1 'cause theres no music on that track, but the next tracks (2,3,4...) are the music ones

Mar 29, 03 at 7:15am
Jack O'Benoid

To Whom It May Concern,

I've been looking for a copy of Turok 2 Seeds Of Evil Music (not the game, just the music). Where in the hell can I get a copy. If that's not possible to get a copy...could I get the PC Version and somehow transfer the music to my computer and listen to it without playing the game? If so, is there some way of burning it to CD to listen on my stereo?
If you can help me I would appreciate it very much

Thank You,
Jack O'Benoid
Jackobenoid@wmconnect.com