Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » The Elder Scrolls Online » Disguises » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

The Elder Scrolls Online logo Adoring Fan TESO Dragon Knight TESO Aldmeri Dominion TESO Daggerfall Covenant TESO Ebonheart Pact TESO Nightblade Nightingales Symbol Chorrol Shield Conjuration Symbol Skingrad Shield Leyawiin Shield Kvatch Shield Bravil Shield Cheydinhal Shield Bruma Shield Whiterun Shield Illusion Symbol Oblivion Logo TESO Altmer TESO Argonian TESO Bosmer TESO Breton TESO Dunmer TESO Khajiit TESO Nord TESO Orc TESO Redguard TESO Sorcerer TESO Templar

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jul 17, 14 at 4:27pm
Ascii

Yeah, once you get to a decent level, they definitely aren't as attractive. There are a few quests where you have to wear them in order to finish specific parts though.

Jun 19, 14 at 6:04pm
eljopa

i guess they are cool for people who, while leveling, have mismatched gear and dont like looking like a hobo, but i honestly dont think theyre necessary since my main toon is becoming a crafting beast.

Jun 19, 14 at 12:08pm
Ascii

The video is long and kind of hard to sit through but I managed. There were only 2 or 3 disguises in there that I haven't already seen in game. Unfortunately it didn't have the Emperor's Disguise.

I tried hoarding all of the disguises I found in my bank but I quickly ran out of room. I could have made a mule account to hold them but decided I would just delete them. I never really used them anyways. I preferred to run in and kill everything or try to stealth my way through without the disguise. I still like the idea of disguises in the game even though I only used them at lower levels for aesthetic purposes because I didn't like the way my low leveled armor looked.

What do you guys think about disguises?