Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire » Pokemon OR & AS Corrupt-A-Wish » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

hideOriginal Post

May 18, 14 at 9:18amStewie

I figured this could be fun since we know little to nothing about these remakes (except for that they're remakes ).

Basically, you post something you wish could be true about the games, and the next poster grants you that wish but in a way that corrupts it. That poster then posts his/her own wish.

For example:
I wish Sceptile and Swampert get Mega Evolutions.
Granted, but nothing about them changes other than their appearance.

I'll start.

I wish Steven Stone is the Champion and not Wallace.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Dec 18, 14 at 11:55am
Jase90

Granted. Mega Zangoose's ability is Truant Mega Sandslash's ability is Defeatist, Mega Arbok's ability is Slow Start, and Mega Seviper's ability is Stall.

I wish they made a pokemon game for the Wii U in a Skyrim format.

Dec 18, 14 at 10:05am
ToxicSwamp

Granted, but they only appear at a 1% chance in a single tile in a random location that only activates for 20 seconds every year, and every pokemon in your party has to have max EVs, IVs, and Pokerus to even be able to access it.

I wish Zangoose, Sandslash, Arbok and Seviper had mega evolutions.

Dec 13, 14 at 8:48am
Rayquaza568

Granted, but you can only use Arceus, Darkrai and Keldeo.

I wish that all trade evolutions were catchable in ORAS.

Dec 13, 14 at 8:18am
alphanova

Granted, but it involves gyroscope controls and 3d must be turned on.

I wish the pokeathlon was back.

Dec 13, 14 at 1:59am
PokeManiacY

Granted they're all level 1 Magikarp events, the Magikarp only know splash and are unable to evolve.

I wish for a soccer mini-game, an actual soccer mini-game, not that damned Super Training.

Dec 13, 14 at 1:46am
TheMrTmanB

Granted but they cannot evolve or level up at all
I wish that there were more events in NA then in just japan

Dec 12, 14 at 11:24pm
Justplayingitcool

Granted. They are all level 100 Magikarps that only knows splash.

I wish that every starter pokemon was in the game without having to trade for one.

Dec 12, 14 at 10:33pm
Koi

Not for random encounters lol or when you battle Deoxys

quote Emberguard
quote Koi
I wish you could tell a pokemons nature before capturing it.
Looks like ORAS already granted this one. All you need to do is use the pokenav app on the bottom screen 5 times on the particular pokemon before it starts showing more info. Keep encountering that pokemon with the app and it'll start showing more info. I forget what number you need to show natures though.

Anyway, back to the current one:
quote xellokgDaki
Granted, but you can only get one of them per game and they cannot be traded in any way.
I wish for a Mega ZZard
Granted but it won't obey you and keeps fainting itself even after obtaining all badges

I wish I had a ORAS game that could just generate legit pokes at any lvl I wanted with the moves/ev's/iv's/natures etc that I wanted and could be caught automatically as a critical capture every time.

Dec 12, 14 at 7:37pm
Rayquaza568

Granted, but they're all Wingulls, Wurmples and Zigzagoons.

I wish that all of the E4 had lvl 100 pokemon.

Dec 12, 14 at 7:33pm
TheMrTmanB

I wish I had a ORAS game that could just generate legit pokes at any lvl I wanted with the moves/ev's/iv's/natures etc that I wanted and could be caught automatically as a critical capture every time.
granted but you cant use them in competitive battles at all
my wish is that you could get shinys alot easier