Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Animal Crossing » Universal Code Thread [contains SPOILERS] » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.MAKE SURE YOU'RE IN THE PROPER FORUM BEFORE POSTING!
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Gracie Rudy KK Slider Poppy Present Tex Acorn Rotten Acorn Wallpaper Small Acorn Tangy Umbrella Goldie Stitches Apple Axe Tangy Beau Black Cosmos Black Roses Black Tulips Blue Pansies Blue Roses Bluebear Candy Cheri Cherries Chief Coconut DJ KK Durian Pond Smelt Fishing Rod Fossil Gold Roses Golden Axe Golden Fishing Rod Golden Net Golden Shovel Golden Slingshot Golden Watering Can Pink Ribbon Sweets House Gracie Gyroid Bamboo Seed Mango Kicks Kiki Isabelle Purple Ribbon Leif Lemon Lychee Melba Bell Bag Net Tom Nook T and T Orange Cosmos Orange Pansies Orange Roses Orange Peach Pear Persimmon Pink Cosmos Pink Roses Pink Tulips Pitfall Seed Pudge Purple Pansies Purple Roses Purple Tulips Party Popper Red Cosmos Red Pansies Red Roses Red Snapper Red Tulips Redd Reese Leaf Shirt Shovel Skye Slingshot Perfect Apple Cherry Watering Can White Cosmos White Pansies White Roses White Tulips Wolfgang Lobo Yellow Cosmos Yellow Pansies Yellow Roses Yellow Tulips Large Acorn

hideOriginal Post

Mar 09, 03 at 6:16pmTomo

This is the new Universal Code thread. Please continue to post here for the Universal Codes and discussion about them.

These codes are real and can be used in your game to get the item. Just like you are getting an item from a friend in a trade, you type in the code in that spot.

Please do not ask for codes here. You can post codes, of course. But, if you do not see one here, or at BLINK's Site, then most likely, it has not been found. Feel free to post new codes or codes that you have found.

The old thread can be located here. Please continue here!

This message was edited by Tomo on Apr 07 2003.

EDIT: Updated links.

This message was edited by Tomo on Nov 24 2004.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Aug 12, 11 at 6:24pm
Trinity

quote yami yugi1
quote niff88
on a memory card i got it had an item called a NES and it said i needed hardware to play it:confused:
same to me how do I use this thing please help:confused:
Omg guys the NES on your memory card is ur savrd data from any NES games u have on animal crossing (ie donkey kong, dk jr math, basball, etc)

Jun 05, 11 at 9:23pm
Bgirl2000

Here are some codes:
Rare Mario Items

Super Mushroom:
#SbaUIRmw#gwkY
Bh66qeLMscTY%2

Coin:
RSbaUIRmwUgwkA
1K6tq#LMscTY%2

Fire Flower:
4UT6T948GZnOW3
Dw#%jtLEqj5ZBf

Koopa Shell:
RSbaUIAmwUgwkY
1K6tq#LGscTY%2

Brick Block:
1mWYg6IfB@&q75
8XzSNKpfWj76ts

? Block:
#SbaUIRmw#gwkY
BK66q#LGscTY%2

Mario Mural:
QI6DLEnhm23CqH
ZrUHk3cXd#HOr9

Block Flooring:
IboOBCeHz3YbIC
B5igPvQYsfMZMd

Starman:
4UF6T948GZ3ZW3
Dw#%jtLEqj5ZBf

Cannon:
4UT6T6L89ZnOW3
Dw&%jtL3qjLZBf

Flagpole:
4UT6T6L89ZnOW3
DwU%jtL3qjLZBf

Green Pipe:
1mWYg6IfB@&q7z
8XzSNwpfij76ts

Apr 23, 11 at 4:00pm
Puplover

I bet no one still uses this thread but I have apples cherries and peachs for anyone who wants some give me your town name and you players name thx Puplover ohh I hope I posted in the right one live and learn ps also need code for luigi statue plz

Jun 18, 10 at 6:17pm
moondragen

dang it!! i need coconuts on the gamecube version (AC)--how can i get them?most codes work but when i tried a code for them Nook said it was someone else's code?

Jun 17, 10 at 4:27am
moondragen

we are looking for codes for some of the spooky stuff--like the clock, bed, floor, walls and something else(have to back to you on that) any good codes would be great

don't get mad at me for bumping this thread please--just looking for the codes--some of the spooky codes on here did not work--

Jan 27, 10 at 4:44pm
LT23

peeps now go on here? question. can you get a watering can in ac????

Jan 23, 10 at 2:53am
jebug29

The code for the video tape is:
IbhbSCvhathoBa
qzddkweuej#rcd

Jan 23, 10 at 2:45am
jebug29

Uhhh... both of the site links on here are shut down.

Jan 10, 10 at 6:54pm
Myriamele

quote snowleapord772
Search google:

Code generator

Download the first one with the decryptor and the list. It has a universal code from project hyrule for all the items, and they all work cuz of project hyrule
I received AC on Gamecube for Christmas (I know, it's been a long time coming ), and of course, the Series that I chose is the Lovely series... and I can't find a code for the Lovely Armoire. So, I thought I'd choose the Exotic series, but alas, no code for the Exotic Rug. I looked through every page of the original UC thread here, and tried linking to the various sites suggested, but for instance - Blink's is no longer available because AOL took their homesites down in 2006. The others I've tried to click are all missing as well.

I went to Google and tried what was suggested above, but I don't understand what that means - could anyone tell me what code generator I want to use that has Project Hyrule in it?

Or, does anyone know where all of the Universal Codes are - I've checked Gamefaqs and the two I need aren't there either. I've actually gone to more sites than I can remember trying to find the codes.

Help?

Apr 21, 09 at 2:28pm
Alecendra

i love this forum!!!