Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Wolfenstein: The New Order » Wolfenstein: The New Order Bethesda preview stream NOW » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Apr 24, 14 at 10:30amAurora

Hi guys,

We're going to be showing a live, preview stream of Wolfenstein from Bethesda here at 2PM EST / 7PM GMT.

For those of you who may be unfamiliar with the game thus far: "Wolfenstein: The New Order reignites the series that created the first-person shooter genre. The year is 1960 and the Nazi’s have won World War II. War hero B.J. Blazkowicz must launch an impossible counter-offensive against the monstrous Nazi regime that has conquered the globe."

Wolfenstein: The New Order is set to release on May 20 for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC, Xbox 360 and PC.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Apr 25, 14 at 7:57am
tidus04

Missed it :(

Apr 24, 14 at 12:56pm
Box

Looks good. Animation seems to fit well.

Apr 24, 14 at 12:33pm
Jedah

Oh poo. I missed it. >_<

Apr 24, 14 at 11:31am
Aurora

No problem, bluexy. Hopefully we'll be able to do the same for the next stream. To everyone who's considering getting Wolfenstein TNO, be sure to check out the forum here on Neoseeker.

Apr 24, 14 at 11:28am
bluexy

Thanks for setting this up, Aurora. I'll be back to watch next time!

Apr 24, 14 at 11:27am
bluexy

I guess they don't want to give everything away.

Aurora

Dang. Shame they didn't do an hour!

bluexy

Ah, looks like that's all they're streaming for now! Next one is May 19.

Apr 24, 14 at 11:26am
Bohica

aurora not working Also cleared cookies etc.! Beh thanks for helping me tho! Hope I can get it to fix

Apr 24, 14 at 11:25am
bluexy

Aurora Yeah, it's hard, ya know? Those old classics like Wolfenstein and Doom got away with it since they had pixelated graphics. Easy to disassociate. Hard for more modern, realism-based shooters to recreate that feeling.