Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Hardware, Builds and Overclocking » NVIDIA GeForce 337.50 Beta Driver Comparison » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Advertising of any kind is not allowed in these forums!If you fix your problem on your own, please post a message describing how you fixed the issue so that others with a similar problem can use your method to fix their issue.

hideOriginal Post

Apr 14, 14 at 9:16pmleochan

The controversial NVIDIA GeForce 337.50 beta performance drivers are put through intensive comparison benchmarking with the GeForce 335.23 WHQL drivers in our latest article.

NVIDIA GeForce 337.50 Beta Driver Comparison

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Apr 27, 14 at 2:46pm
Untix

When I can but it to my wooden PC??

Apr 15, 14 at 10:29pm
ashantiqua

maybe its rose tinted glasses, but back in the day almost any new nvidia driver would bring some sort of performance gain, but more importantly, wouldnt break what was already working...

my gtx580 is picky it seems... 314.22 was my go-to driver... a couple games forced my hand to 320.49 beta which was pretty good... and 337.50 beta is decent.

so im back to testing all drivers and choosing the lesser of the evils... the main reason i largely left radeon cards.

things change i suppose

Apr 15, 14 at 12:11pm
HerpDerp

There was no SLI/XFire support IN THE GAME until the latest patch. HerpDerp.

Apr 15, 14 at 11:28am
Wesstron

quote godrilla
We should thank nvidia for bringing out a sli driver for a pc exclusive title 6 months later. Good job CA!
There, I fixed it for you

Apr 15, 14 at 11:07am
godrilla

We should thank nvidia for bringing out a sli driver for a pc exclusive title 6 months later good job nvidia!

Apr 14, 14 at 9:16pm
leochan

The controversial NVIDIA GeForce 337.50 beta performance drivers are put through intensive comparison benchmarking with the GeForce 335.23 WHQL drivers in our latest article.