Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Giants: Citizen Kabuto » no no no » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Mar 31, 03 at 12:17am
Kabuto Slim

PC or PS2? Either one, I don't know. I haven't had a problem with my PS2 console during the four months I've had it. If it's your PS2, try standing the console upright; if you initially had the console standing upright, lay it flat. Little rubber squares are in place on the console for either position. If both positions fail, clean CD with soft t-shirt, gently wiping the (bottom of the) CD from the inside going out (to the edges), which is the proper, the only, way a CD should be cleaned. If wiping doesn't work, and no scratches are on the game/CD, then I hope you have your PS2 receipt, cuz you should return it. Although, if G:C.K. is the only game your PS2 is not reading/working with, then think about returning the game to either get the same game(a new one) or go somewhere else to get the game. Hope that helps. Also, write back and post whether your PS2 or PC is having this problem. Cuz if I couldn't help, someone else will see your post and go from there, to better help you, to give you more precise an answer. Good luck. Cheers!!

Mar 31, 03 at 12:04am
Kabuto Slim

PC or PS2? Either one, I don't know. I haven't had a problem with my PS2 console during the four months I've had it. If it's your PS2, try standing the console upright; if you initially had the console standing upright, lay it flat. Little rubber squares are in place on the console for either position. If both positions fail, clean CD with soft t-shirt, gently wiping the (bottom of the) CD from the inside going out (to the edges), which is the proper, the only, way a CD should be cleaned. If wiping doesn't work, and no scratches are on the game/CD, then I hope you have your PS2 receipt cuz you should return it. Although, if G.C.:Kabuto is the only game your PS2 is not reading/working with, then think about returning the game to either get the same game, a new one, or go somewhere else to get the game. Hope that helps. Also, write back and post whether your PS2 or PC is having this problem? Cuz if I couldn't help, someone else will see your post and go from there, to better help you. Good luck. Cheers!!

Mar 07, 03 at 12:46am
shaya

liked the look of the game.......it was cheap, and hey presto it don't work! All i keep getting is data error, cyclic redundancy check! huh, any answers lol