Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Pro Evolution Soccer 2014 » Saintragler Rovers - Return of the Saints » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

AS Roma Brisbane Roar Australia MK Dons Elgin City Hibernian FC Barcelona Real Madrid Hellas Verona Lazio Liverpool FC Fluminense Some United Bloke Atalanta Bologna Partick Thistle Palermo Parma Napoli Torino Bromley AFC Bournemouth Arsenal Aston Villa Barnsley Birmingham Blackburn Rovers Blackpool Bolton Wanderers Bradford Brentford Burnley Cardiff City Charlton Athletic Chelsea Chesterfield Crewe Crystal Palace Derby County Everton Exeter Fulham Grimsby Hull City Ipswich Leeds United Leicester City Luton Town Manchester City Manchester United Middlesbrough FC Millwall Newcastle United Norwich Nottingham Forest Peterborough Portsmouth QPR Reading Rotherham United Sheffield United Sheffield Wednesday Southampton Southend United Stevenage Stoke City Swansea Tottenham Tranmere Rovers Watford West Bromwich Albion West Ham Wigan Wolves England FC United of Manchester Olympiakos Milan Fiorentina WC14 Algeria WC14 Argentina WC14 Australia Leighton Baines 3 Leighton Baines Leighton Baines 2 WC14 Belgium WC14 Bosnia and Herzegovina Borussia Dortmund WC14 Brazil Cagliari Catania Aberdeen Celtic Chester WC14 Chile Verona WC14 Ivory Coast WC14 Cameroon WC14 Colombia WC14 Costa Rica WC14 Croatia WC14 Ecuador WC14 England WC14 Spain WC14 France Genoa WC14 Germany WC14 Ghana WC14 Greece Heart of Midlothian WC14 Honduras Casillas Inter WC14 Iran WC14 Italy WC14 Japan Juventus WC14 South Korea Siena WC14 Mexico WC14 Holland WC14 Nigeria Lyon Pescara WC14 Portugal Rangers Real Salt Lake Rugby Town WC14 Russia Sunderland AFC Sampdoria WC14 Switzerland Totti 1 Totti 2 Udinese WC14 Uruguay WC14 USA Van Der Vaart

hideOriginal Post

Mar 27, 14 at 1:48pmAdinio

Gary is back, Marcus is back and there are some new faces.

IT RETURNS

Shimada has been put on hold.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Apr 23, 14 at 5:11am
Adinio

Bluestillidie00, wooduyb21

2012-13: Bittersweet

Saintragler could only finish 5th after the re-emergence of Arsenal, inspired by Robin van Persie

Season Results:

Premier League: 5th
FA Cup: Quarter Final
League Cup: Winner
Champions League: Group stage
Europa League: Winner

Pre-season: Marcus Antberk announced his retirement after his testimonial against Leeds United. In a fitting way, Antberk scored a rasping drive that was similar to the one he scored to secure Premier League promotion. Vicyohandri Jeanvier came close to a lucrative £100m move to Real Madrid but instead the 26 year-old committed his future to Chelsea. Chelsea signed Aston Villa midfielder Tom Westwood to fuel their title dream. Just before the season started, France captain, Ballon d'or winner and PFA Player of the Year, Vicyohandri Jeanvier was awarded UEFA Best Player in Europe, to ensure he had won more awards in one year than Arsenal had done in 8. For Saintragler, Mark Beck had been outside the age bracket for the Young player award he had dominated and failed to upend Santi Rigoni or Roy Griffifths for the striker spots in the TOTY. Chelsea made a £26m bid for 25 year old striker Mark Beck, but it was rejected. Frustrated Spurs winger Gareth Bale joined Real Madrid for £20m.

Premier League: Saintragler put rivals Manchester United, decrepid and struggling to one side and faced new competition from the likes of Arsenal, Everton and Manchester City. This was the season Saintragler were expected to break the mold and challenge for the title. It looked this way as Bromley, London rivals of Saintragler's, saw their second place spot attacked by their plucky rivals. However, some mid-table form saw them drop from 3rd to 5th and then it was a battle to the end with Everton for 5th place. Arsenal finally qualified for the Champions League thanks to the electric form of Robin van Persie and new signing Marko Atajic who arrived for £15m from Werder Bremen. The pair scored 30 goals between them, with van Persie hitting 21 and Atajic getting the other 9. Mark Beck scored 24 goals to carry his team over the line.

Domestic Cups:

FA Cup:

Round 3: Won 3-0 vs Rochdale
Round 4: Won 5-1 vs Plymouth
Round 5: Won 3-1 vs Middlesborough
Round 6: Lost 5-1 vs Chelsea

League Cup:

Round 3: Won 3-0 vs Swansea
Round 4: Won 2-1 vs Wigan
Round 5: Won 6-4 vs Arsenal
Semi-final: Won 6-2 vs Chesterfield (On aggregate)
Final: Won on penalties vs Chelsea.

Europe:

Champions League: Saintragler crashed out at the group stage after a 4-0 defeat to Juventus. After a loss on the opening week to Juve, they had beaten Shakhtar 3-2, Nordsjaelland 6-1 and 5-2. However, in Ukraine, they could only muster a 1-1 draw and the defeat put the Saints into the Europa League. Bromley topped a group of death with Barcelona, Dortmund and Olympiakos thanks to some inspired form of Roy Griffifths. However, they were beaten in the semi-finals by Wacker Berlin. Man City topped their group but fell to Barcelona in the round of 16. And Chelsea retained their title without a single loss. Vicyohandri Jeanvier set up Eden Hazard for the decisive goal in the final against Berlin.

Europa League: Saintragler dropped into the Europa League after their disastrous Champions League campaign. Saintragler eased past Rubin Kazan in the round of 32 and Trabzonspor in the round of 16. In the Quarter finals, Inter Milan, despite Sergio Chavez's brace, were beaten 4-2 on aggregate. Then, Basel almost knocked out the English side but Mohamed Salah's men could beat Beck's boys as the Saints ran out 3-2 aggregate winners after a 1-0 win at St, Jakob Park. Then, fellow Champions League drop-outs Benfica were the opposition and they pushed the Saints all the way but Mark Beck smashed home to give the Saints the win. There was further delight after the final whistle, as it was announced that out-of-contract Chelsea winger Frank Beck, who would be dropped for the Champions League final against Wacker Berlin, was set to rejoin the club and was in advanced talks.

Accolades

Ballon D'or:
Winner: Vicyohandri Jeanvier
Runner-up: Cristiano Ronaldo
Third place: Lionel Messi

UEFA Best Player in Europe:
Winner: Vicyohandri Jeanvier
Runner-up: Miroslav Jerthski
Third place: Matthias Molders

UEFA European Player of the Year: Vicyohandri Jeanvier
AFC Asian Player of the Year: Fumihiko Takagi
CONCACAF Player of the Year: Esteban Baiselboy
COMNEBOL Player of the Year: Neymar
CAF Player of the Year: Yaya Toure

Premier League Player of the Year: Vicyohandri Jeanvier
Bundesliga Player of the Year: Franck Ribery
Serie A Player of the Year: Fabiao Vasconcellos
Ligue 1 Player of the Year: Zlatan Ibrahimovic
Liga BBVA Player of the Year: Cristiano Ronaldo
UEFA Super League Player of the Year: Miroslav Jerthski

Apr 22, 14 at 10:50pm
Adinio

quote Parmar1993

At least I tried. I'll send you a conversion for Cleevely too. How did you even know about him anyway?
Read it somewhere in the Youth Academy Challenge thread. He captained you to a Premier League and Champions League before refusing a contract and joining Barcelona on a free.

woodyub21 ok

Apr 22, 14 at 3:54pm
Parmar1993

At least I tried. I'll send you a conversion for Cleevely too. How did you even know about him anyway?

Apr 22, 14 at 1:36pm
Adinio

quote Parmar1993
quote Adinio
quote Parmar1993
I'm still traumatised that you put Jeanvier, Rigoni and Griffiths in the Chelsea team.
Not as bad as Curtis and Cleevely at Man City
Why are you doing this to me. At least (for accuracy purposes) put Curtis and Griffiths back to Bromley and Rigoni and Jeanvier to Arsenal where I had them on FM.
No! Arsenal have Marko Atajic (91ovr), Ravi Parmar (88ovr) and the one and only Robin van Persie (95ovr) up front. What difference would a 97ovr AMF and 96ovr striker do

But seriously, I got Chelsea up to 4th in club rankings, now I want top spot

Apr 22, 14 at 11:36am
Parmar1993

quote Adinio
quote Parmar1993
I'm still traumatised that you put Jeanvier, Rigoni and Griffiths in the Chelsea team.
Why are you doing this to me. At least (for accuracy purposes) put Curtis and Griffiths back to Bromley and Rigoni and Jeanvier to Arsenal where I had them on FM.

Apr 22, 14 at 5:09am
Bluestillidie00

quote Adinio
Chelsea's team is so OP. We have Rigoni who's 96ovr up front, the 97ovr Jeanvier. Roy Griffifths is on the bench. I play a 4-1-4-1 with Rigoni up top, an attacking 4 of Molders, Jeanvier, Hazard and Kyle Redmond who is a custom Welsh winger I made. I have Mikel in DMF and Fry, Terry, Ivanovic and Azpili as defence. Cech is in goal. Going to make Westwood like we discussed.

Chesterfield have PISCOPOOOO!
I.. I think I'm in love :3

Apr 22, 14 at 1:01am
Adinio

quote Parmar1993

Apr 21, 14 at 11:00pm
Parmar1993

Apr 21, 14 at 10:58pm
Adinio

quote Bluestillidie00
Adinio - Nice update, but the table looks a bit...weird

Take it Man City took inspiration from Chelsea. Feel sorry for QPR, second time thats happened to them now

Chesterfield had a solid season, Europe will be tough for them.
Chelsea's team is so OP. We have Rigoni who's 96ovr up front, the 97ovr Jeanvier. Roy Griffifths is on the bench. I play a 4-1-4-1 with Rigoni up top, an attacking 4 of Molders, Jeanvier, Hazard and Kyle Redmond who is a custom Welsh winger I made. I have Mikel in DMF and Fry, Terry, Ivanovic and Azpili as defence. Cech is in goal. Going to make Westwood like we discussed.

Chesterfield have PISCOPOOOO!

Apr 21, 14 at 5:32pm
Bluestillidie00

Adinio - Nice update, but the table looks a bit...weird

Take it Man City took inspiration from Chelsea. Feel sorry for QPR, second time thats happened to them now

Chesterfield had a solid season, Europe will be tough for them.