Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Wolfenstein: The New Order » Wolfenstein: The New Order gameplay clip shows tense scene, B.J. faces villainess Frau Engel » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Mar 21, 14 at 4:57amRabidChinaGirl

Wolfenstein: The New Order gameplay clip shows tense scene, B.J. faces villainess Frau Engel

Lydia Sung - Friday, March 21, 2014 4:57am (PST) Like Share
A terrifying woman and her young boytoy
 Image 1

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Mar 23, 14 at 10:59am
S-I-E

the OST's for the wolfenstein series are pretty good but definitely different in each game.

wolfenstein 3D had an typical arcade game soundtrack of that time with a bit of a western military theme.
return to castle wolfenstein was more military themed with a bit of fear and darkness in it.
wolfenstein 2009 on the other hand is adventure mixed with mystery very much like indiana jones and i wouldn't be surprised if they got the game's music inspiration from there.

i happen to have the soundtracks for these games myself but you guys can listen them on youtube.

Mar 21, 14 at 8:31pm
Coi Cki

All the music in Wolfenstein you've hard, bluexy? Must be some amazing music..

I think I'll pick this up. Last Wolfenstein I played was Return to Castle Wolfenstein on PS2, and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Never got Wolfy for PS3, but this looks like a buy.

Mar 21, 14 at 7:06pm
Rayce

My crazy German examiner is named Frau Engel, just had to let that sink in for a minute. LOL

Mar 21, 14 at 3:41pm
RabidChinaGirl

Spoilers, guys. SPOILERS.

Mar 21, 14 at 11:50am
bluexy

THM I believe this footage is actually from the Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3 version of the game. PC/PlayStation 4/Xbox One was much higher fidelity, unless they've downgraded it since I last played.

Mar 21, 14 at 11:44am
bluexy

I was able to play this portion of the game twice at preview events and I can confirm S-I-E's comments. The test is to see whether you'll go for the gun. Picking the cards themselves, it doens't matter which ones, result in a success scenario.

I never actually picked the gun, so it's good to see Frau Engel actually getting shot at for once. That lady... oh I can't wait to play this full level.

PS: All of the music in Wolfenstein that I've hard is just as incredible.

Mar 21, 14 at 8:51am
S-I-E

those cards you see are part of a common emotional/personality test but with a very sadistical twist.
in the end she's bluffing about finding out if you are a traitor with the cards. to have accurate results with these you need many more cards/questions for that to receive an accurate result and then you still wouldn't know whose side he'd be on.

might be already obvious but in any case her way to determine if blazkowicz is a real nazi or not is to pressurise and intimidate him so much as seen in the short film to make him believe that his only chance of survival is to grab the gun, and that gun is deliberately placed by her inside his reach to stimulate impulsive reactions.

that's some quality hannibal the cannibal stuff right there. might pick this one up.

Mar 21, 14 at 5:00am
THM

Graphics need more work/polish....Still doesn't persuade me enough.

Mar 21, 14 at 4:57am
RabidChinaGirl