Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Guardian Cross » [iOS]★ CODE FOR GUARDIAN CROSS: QJ46979 || CODE FOR DEADMAN'S CROSS: FFJDQBJ ★ » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.Welcome to the Guardian Cross forum on Neoseeker.com

Please note that we have provided a prefix system so users can better find your threads (listed next to the thread subject). Please try to use the appropriate one when possible. [ general | help | codes | guilds | selling | buying | trading ]. Clicking a prefix limits the display to threads of just that type.

Note: You should use the buying/selling tags for real-money trades and the trading tag for in-game trades involving ss/gs stones, etc. The general tag is for discussion topics and the help tag is for question threads.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Feb 15, 14 at 1:22pmNinjaDolly

Want exclusive rare cards and special items?
Get a head start in GUARDIAN CROSS by entering the code:
★ QJ46979 ★

Looking to join DEADMAN'S CROSS?
Enter this code for head start rewards!
★ FFJDQBJ ★

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Apr 27, 14 at 1:23pm
ra_mza81

Hi the thing is I'm a vet and helped some friends like 2 months ago only had iphone 4 and iphone 5s now I have a brand new android

Really looking for 4*+ perfect like costume vigilante or khan decent good type or bad type will add your code for khan let me know what you think if you get me khan and costume vig I can offer you my mental leopard

Feb 25, 14 at 2:49am
NinjaDolly

quote RdScorpion
What do you offer for referring you? I'm thinking of joining Deadman's cross.
Hope to hear from you.
I can offer to send you even more rare cards + bonus hunted silver chicks for enhancing your horde! I really hope you enjoy the game, it's really fun! Add me when you join ~ Alpha_Lyra

Feb 24, 14 at 3:20pm
RdScorpion

What do you offer for referring you? I'm thinking of joining Deadman's cross.
Hope to hear from you.

Feb 23, 14 at 9:47am
NinjaDolly

Bump

Feb 22, 14 at 3:06pm
NinjaDolly

CODE FOR DEADMAN'S CROSS: FFJDQBJ ★

Feb 21, 14 at 9:06pm
NinjaDolly

★ CODE FOR GUARDIAN CROSS: QJ46979 // CODE FOR DEADMAN'S CROSS: FFJDQBJ ★

Feb 15, 14 at 7:04pm
NinjaDolly