Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Rambo: The Video Game » Europe gets Rambo: The Video Game first on February 21, North America to follow » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Feb 02, 14 at 2:13pmbluexy

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Feb 04, 14 at 7:02am
VaultBoy101

This game will go 1 of 2 ways...its either going to really really REALLY suck and hurt the Rambo rep. or, it'll be semi-descent and we will all blow it off as just another video game

Feb 03, 14 at 9:02am
Solid-Snack

GOTY.

Feb 03, 14 at 7:57am
S-I-E

oh boy... as optimistic as i try to be this one just has doomed written all over it.
the cheap title, the gameplay, even the limited edition figure, this is just going nowhere...

if this game combined the rambo world with the gameplay & open world of far cry 3 i'd really be interested but this? it's actually a bit sad that there's still folks out there who think that a borrowed celebrity name and box art alone will sell. it might be an arcade style game but that doesn't make us impulsive brats with loose change in our pockets.

Feb 03, 14 at 4:31am
TheButcher99999

Looks terrible, destined to fail. Makes me wonder why these companies bother.

Feb 03, 14 at 1:11am
DarkLordAkuma

This looks boring as sin. It's suited for an Arcade somewhere, but I doubt it's going to sell very well and the ones that do sell will wind up in the bargain bins in shops for £5.

Feb 02, 14 at 5:13pm
THM

Stay true to the scenes in the film; hope Stallone's actions have, somehow, been translated nicely into the gameplay?!

Feb 02, 14 at 2:13pm
bluexy