Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Pro Evolution Soccer 2014 » Shimada Pearls - Asian Galacticos » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

hideOriginal Post

Dec 21, 13 at 12:26pmAdinio

On the south-east coast of Japan, a storm is brewing. No, it's not another tsunami, but the Shimada Pearls! One of three sides in the spiritual home of football in Japan, they have a new mission, and boy has it made waves in the transfer market!
Originally formed as a feeder club to Shimizu S-Pulse, Shimada started as a semi-professional side in Japan's lower leagues. They did indeed train in Shimada, at the university, but were branded and operated as Shimizu S-Pulse B. However, in 2005, the S-Pulse decided to cancel the contract between the two clubs.This hasn't ended the friendship between the two teams, players still moved freely between each side and an annual friendly is held between the two sides each year. The university took full control of the side as they stopped playing in the league setup and instead started playing in the university leagues, winning the title for three consecutive years, starting in 2000. However, a 4 year dry period followed their 2003 success but that didn't stop businessman Keisuke Takagi holding talks to buy the club. He took over in the same year, hiring a big name coach in Argentina's Diego Maradona and signing Lyon midfielder Adam Fry as club captain. The team he inherited from the university was young and promising. But that promise was not enough - Takagi wanted more. He, Fry and Maradona drew up plans for their team of the future. He signed some of Japan's top talents, Shogo Takayama was at the club for 2 years, until he was signed by Paris Saint-Germain in 2011, for £13m. Meanwhile, the team was making huge strides in the PASL, the franchise league that Takagi signed up to in his owners agreement. They were pushing for the AFC Champions League. However, in 2013, ahead of the new season, Maradona resigned, Fry retired, replacing the Argentine in the next week after 3 PASL titles and a AFC Champions League runners up medal. That brings us up to today, Fry's reign is about to start, and the fans expect silverware from a man who had become a legend as a player for the Pearls.

PLAYERS

GOALKEEPERS

1. Taisei MARUKO - Euphoria
13. Shou NEBATA

Two young 'keepers who are solid options for the Pearls

DEFENDERS

2. JOKA
3. Shouta KASATSU
5. Edinson MUSLERA
15. Kensuke OYAMA- Master-Sacker
16. Kaito KOSHIMIZU
20 CHANG JAE DOK
23. Daisuke KARUNA
26. Takumi NUMUTARI

A fantastic defensive unit, very organised. The full backs are a focal point, with the ability to offer pace on the attack, and strength in defence.

MIDFIELDERS

4. DIEGO Cabral - Johnny Pizza Man 78
6. Phillip MOGIC - BenficaAjaxMan
7. KIM PA JIP - Adinio
8. Kei MOROKOSHI - Saeglopur
17. Abe KIMIHARA - LegendofNufc
35. Andrei ANISIMOV - Parmar1993

6 world-class passers of the football, all with fantastic football brains. One is possibly the best player ever to play for his nation!

WINGERS

14. Daisuke KAITO - Dion ks 11
19. Mladen VRATOKOV - Kaharius
22. Hiroshi GYOMACHI - Bluestillidie00
25. Shogo TAKAYAMA

Three wingers, two are established names in world football while one is possibly the hottest prospect on the planet. At just 16 years old he is already on the brink of making his way into the national team.

STRIKERS

9. Javier HERRERA - Tommy Vercetti
10. Frank BECK - Lyonnais
11. Yamato SUGURO - Chelskiman
18. Shouta MIZOUCHI - Nathan
29. Kei EKASA

Wow. one of the most incredible strike forces in world football. One is part of what could possibly be the best Wales side of all time. Decked out with your Real Madrid winger and favorite Marcus, they could possibly win trophies in the future...

UPDATES

Kit Unveil 2013/14
FULL GAME: Pearls thrash Delhi in first friendly
Photoshoot 2013-14

FIXTURES

2012-13

End of Season Friendly

6-0 vs New Delhi City

2013-14

Pre-Season

2-2 vs Saintragler Rovers
JUNE

[size=1]This message was edited by Lyonnais(447757) on 2014-04-02T22:09:05-07:00.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Mar 22, 14 at 3:44am
Adinio

This will return, I promise!

Mar 17, 14 at 12:24am
Adinio

Ok, so there have been some changes. I realised that there is a duplication glitch on fake international players in ML. So, I have made the decision, I will be doing this in league mode. It will be one season unless I can go on, and I will update monthly. Cup finals/Important matches will be recorded and posted. I might make some changes to my kits, unless you have otherwise object. This is a community SOMS, you choose. I would also like to announce another Japanese SOMS. It follows the path of Koba, as he attempts to become a legend for Yaraydeccah (He'll probably have to leave because of the stupid contract renewal bug.) This SOMS will start after 5 seasons (so I better get playing) I need to finish a few leagues off, but don't worry, it's not much!

Mar 12, 14 at 12:06am
Adinio

I'm really sorry for this inactivity. I have been off track in a way as I am editing the PEU League like a madman. The 2. PASL is about 85% complete, hopefully we can get started within the next few days.

Mar 04, 14 at 3:49am
Kaharius

The bad Vlad isn't going anywhere. And he's gonna score more goals than anyone else next season.

Mar 03, 14 at 4:11pm
Lyonnais

Looking forward for this season to get rolling, and for our sexy strikeforce to tear the league a new one.

Mar 03, 14 at 2:07pm
Adinio

quote Bluestillidie00
quote Hiroshi Gyomachi
I'm not moving to Heerenveen, I love it here boss!

quote Adam Fry
Good to hear it, you will play a role in this season for sure. We're playing with wingers and I think with Shogo ahead of you, someone who's dealt with a 'wonderkid' tag, you'lll do fine here.

Mar 03, 14 at 2:05pm
Bluestillidie00

quote Hiroshi Gyomachi
I'm not moving to Heerenveen, I love it here boss!

Mar 03, 14 at 1:59pm
Adinio

View from Europe

Today, we are going to look at the major happenings in Europe over the summer. Barcelona failed with their £60m bid for Israeli striker Selchuk Sendemir, who plays his club football for Mrabspor SK. Mrabspor had a busy summer as well. Alongside keeping Sendemir, they signed Shunsuke Kokufu from Altipiano Bunan and Lukas Fleischperin from Stuggart for £18m and £16m respectively. The 'Spor won the PEU League last year, with Sendemir scoring 32 goals and winning the golden boot. Andriy Petorbenov's impending transfer to Manchester United has been held up as the English League champions sort out a work permit for the pacey Bulgaria winger. Onto the story that links to the header, and that is SC Heerenveen, who, after signing Dutch midfielder Calvin Van Der Velden, Panama and Athletico Madrid defender Esteban Baiselboy and Sweden 'keeper Mikael Groengham, swooped for Estonia captain and Hamburg winger Marko Paapsi for £18m and re-signing AC Milan duo Magno and Fumihiko Takagi for a combined £90m, with Takagi moving for £65m of that fee. It is confirmed that the Japanese striker, who was dubbed 'The Chosen One' during his first spell at the Dutch club. Magno, a Brazil international, was in tears as he was presented to the fans with the number 10 shirt.

Shimada have not been too busy, but are bracing themselves for huge bids from Heerenveen for Hiroshi Gyomachi and Mladen Vratokov.

Mar 02, 14 at 10:13am
BenficaAjaxMan

I missed this SOMS! Unfortunate loss in the Eurasia Cup

Mar 01, 14 at 11:38pm
Kaharius

quote Adinio
quote Kaharius
Adinio Great layout, mate.

But Vlad?

Mlad did great, sometimes he's quiet though, like a snowman on the left wing, but sometimes he's running at people, scoring for fun, nicking a goal.

He'll do well.
That's what I meant, of course. Vratokov+Mladen=Vlad or Mladen+Vratokov=Mrato. First one sounds better.