Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Pro Evolution Soccer 2014 » Enter The Lilywhites [Season One] » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

AS Roma Brisbane Roar Australia MK Dons Elgin City Hibernian FC Barcelona Real Madrid Hellas Verona Lazio Liverpool FC Fluminense Some United Bloke Atalanta Bologna Partick Thistle Palermo Parma Napoli Torino Bromley AFC Bournemouth Arsenal Aston Villa Barnsley Birmingham Blackburn Rovers Blackpool Bolton Wanderers Bradford Brentford Burnley Cardiff City Charlton Athletic Chelsea Chesterfield Crewe Crystal Palace Derby County Everton Exeter Fulham Grimsby Hull City Ipswich Leeds United Leicester City Luton Town Manchester City Manchester United Middlesbrough FC Millwall Newcastle United Norwich Nottingham Forest Peterborough Portsmouth QPR Reading Rotherham United Sheffield United Sheffield Wednesday Southampton Southend United Stevenage Stoke City Swansea Tottenham Tranmere Rovers Watford West Bromwich Albion West Ham Wigan Wolves England FC United of Manchester Olympiakos Milan Fiorentina WC14 Algeria WC14 Argentina WC14 Australia Leighton Baines 3 Leighton Baines Leighton Baines 2 WC14 Belgium WC14 Bosnia and Herzegovina Borussia Dortmund WC14 Brazil Cagliari Catania Aberdeen Celtic Chester WC14 Chile Verona WC14 Ivory Coast WC14 Cameroon WC14 Colombia WC14 Costa Rica WC14 Croatia WC14 Ecuador WC14 England WC14 Spain WC14 France Genoa WC14 Germany WC14 Ghana WC14 Greece Heart of Midlothian WC14 Honduras Casillas Inter WC14 Iran WC14 Italy WC14 Japan Juventus WC14 South Korea Siena WC14 Mexico WC14 Holland WC14 Nigeria Lyon Pescara WC14 Portugal Rangers Real Salt Lake Rugby Town WC14 Russia Sunderland AFC Sampdoria WC14 Switzerland Totti 1 Totti 2 Udinese WC14 Uruguay WC14 USA Van Der Vaart

hideOriginal Post

Dec 15, 13 at 3:31amParmar1993

Enter The Lilywhites [Season One]

GOALKEEPERS:
24. Liam NICHOLLS - RAUL94
1. Martin ROBERTSON (c) - IcarusAbides

DEFENDERS:
3. Charlie CURBISHLEY - SC_adept
27. Kevin MASSEY - Tommy Vercetti
6. Ian MORRIS - Lone Warrior
2. Dean PAGE - Kaharius
31. Dan POTTS - tidus04
5. Julian STUART - JohnShepard20
41. Karl WILLIAMS - fadly23

MIDFIELDERS:
4. Elliot ALIGHIERI - Scyzee
28. Ken BATES - Chin2112
16. Julian DA LUZ - Johnny Pizza Man 78
7. Keiran FEHMI - Adinio
13. Eric FORD - Lyonnais
19. Isaka KAMYUKA - BenficaAjaxman
29. Benjamin KEEVIL - Saeglopur
23. Grant KIDD - High Road
15. Trystan LLOYD - Dion ks 11
17. David HOLMES - LegendOfNufc

FORWARDS:
14. Luke DAVENPORT - Nathan
8. Lewis COLLINS - Bluestillidie00
11. Paul CURTIS - SacredHavok
12. Roy GRIFFITHS - Master-Sacker

INSTRUCTIONS:
  • Pick a player to 'control'
  • You will be the sole representative of the player, meaning you can speak for the player, speak about the player and even speak to other players. all you need to do is use the Quote function in posts and put your player's full name as the originator.
  • This will follow near enough the same format as my PES2013 story, Enter The Dragons

STORY INDEX:
Class of '97
Professional Heartbreak
Development Plans
A New Era
Del Piero to Join as Assistant Manager
PSG make massive bid for Morris
End of Season Review [2013/4]

SkyBet Championship 2013/4

COMPETITIONS:

SkyBet Championship: Champions

FA Cup: Quarter Final vs. Chelsea
FIXTURE LIST:

Go Ahead Eagles [Friendly]
Legia Warsaw [Friendly]
Villarreal [Friendly]

LEAGUE UNLESS NOTED

Nottingham Forest [Home]
Leicester City [Home]
Middlesbrough [Away] - Budweiser FA Cup
Ipswich [Away]
Blackpool [Home]
Birmingham [Away]
Southampton [Away] - Budweiser FA Cup
Charlton Athletic [Home]
Huddersfield Town [Home]
Watford [Away]
Queen's Park Rangers [Home]
Middlesbrough [Away]
Leeds United [Away]
Blackburn Rovers [Home]
Bolton Wanderers [Away]
Burnley [Away]
Derby County [Away]
Wigan Athletic [Home]
Reading [Home]
Nottingham Forest [Away]
Leicester City [Away]
Ipswich Town [Home]
Blackpool [Away]
Birmingham [Home]
Charlton Athletic [Away]
Chelsea [Away] - Budweiser FA Cup
Huddersfield Town [Away]
Watford [Home]
Queens Park Rangers [Away]
Middlesbrough [Home]
Leeds United [Home]
Blackburn Rovers [Away]
Bolton Wanderers [Home]
Burnley [Home]
Derby County [Home]
Wigan Athletic [Away]
Reading [Away]

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Apr 05, 14 at 5:23am
Lone Warrior

#toogoodforchampionship

Bring on EPL Best Eleven.

Apr 05, 14 at 4:55am
Kaharius

Page was excellent, then. I take back what I said Parmar1993.

Apr 05, 14 at 3:45am
Master-Sacker

1 Assist away from topping both charts , Awesome season Curtis

Apr 04, 14 at 4:17pm
Johnny Pizza Man 78

Hey, bro, you can stop tagging me, I still check the updates out, but I don't need a notification for it.

Apr 04, 14 at 2:40pm
Parmar1993

Bromley 2013/4 End Of Season Review

It was a very good year for Bromley Football Club in the debut season for new manager, Ravi Parmar as the Lilywhites secured their highest ever league finish in their history by topping the SkyBet Championship by a record total in the new 18 team format.

Bromley were well ahead of their opponents in both attack and defence as they scored a massive 37 goals more than next highest scorers, Blackburn Rovers, and conceded 20 goals less than the next best defences of Blackburn Rovers and Leicester City. Bromley's dominating performances will surely give them confidence next year to establish themselves as a force in the Barclays Premier League.

As expected, Roy Griffiths tops the goalscoring charts by 13 goals, ahead of team-mate Paul Curtis who scored 20 from the wing, a very good total. Griffiths scored more goals individually than six teams did in the league which is a testament to not only his goalscoring ability but the performance of Bromley as a whole to assist his efforts.

With Bromley scoring an obscene amount of goals this year, there's no surprise to see them dominating the chart. Paul Curtis claimed one more assist than team-mates, Lewis Collins and Roy Griffiths as well as Bolton midfielder, Alexandru Bourceanu. Dean Page was the highest defender on the list with six assists in a very solid season at right back.

All in all, Bromley were dominant everywhere in every department and secured 6 out of 11 spots in the Team of the Year award. Unsurprisingly, Roy Griffiths, Paul Curtis and Ian Morris were all included but notable omissions like Eric Ford and Martin Robertson raised questions regarding the selection.

Well, that's it for Season One of ETL but Season Two should be starting sometime soon, I've got a busy weekend ahead of me so it's likely that it'll begin next week or so. There's going to be a new kit for the season (thank you Bluestillidie00 for the new kit and Kaharius for the old kit) and let's see how the new season goes!

Apr 01, 14 at 12:55pm
Lyonnais

quote Johnny Pizza Man 78
I'd love to enter Altidore, but the title doesn't really sound right.
You love it don't lie.

Apr 01, 14 at 10:38am
Johnny Pizza Man 78

I'd love to enter Altidore, but the title doesn't really sound right.

Mar 31, 14 at 5:16am
JohnShepard20

Good results!

Mar 31, 14 at 12:19am
Parmar1993

quote Kaharius
Looks like Page is losing his touch. For how long Parmar1993? How long?
You say that before I put up the end of season review and update the player profiles.

Mar 30, 14 at 6:00pm
Kaharius

Looks like Page is losing his touch. For how long Parmar1993? How long?