Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » The Legend of Dragoon » Level Up » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Nov 25, 13 at 8:53pmmoonlightseeker

Is it necessary to level up to level 5 and max addition all characters or just the ones you will play?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Dec 01, 13 at 1:18pm
moonlightseeker

Oh yeah, you are right!

Nov 28, 13 at 5:51am
Clief

quote moonlightseeker
You mean at tower of dragoons?
Umm, no. In the moon at the end of the game is where you have to use certain characters by themselves. Like Haschel vs Clare, or Miranda vs her mother

Nov 27, 13 at 6:55pm
moonlightseeker

You mean at tower of dragoons?

Nov 26, 13 at 5:07am
Clief

quote moonlightseeker
I know, i mean if it's necessary to do it with characters you won't play with. And another question: What's the difference between 80 and 99/100 additions?
If you don't use them, then not really. But there is a part at the end of the game where you are forced to use almost every character individually, so it does pay to learn how to use them and not forget about them.

Nothing really, just for people who want a complete game i guess...

Nov 26, 13 at 3:41am
moonlightseeker

I know, i mean if it's necessary to do it with characters you won't play with. And another question: What's the difference between 80 and 99/100 additions?

Nov 25, 13 at 9:06pm
Clief

quote moonlightseeker
Is it necessary to level up to level 5 and max addition all characters or just the ones you will play?
If you want the last addition, then yes it is necessary. And trust me, the last addition is always the best...by far!!

Nov 25, 13 at 8:53pm
moonlightseeker