Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Pro Evolution Soccer 2014 » Newcastle United F.C. - La Révolution française » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

AS Roma Brisbane Roar Australia MK Dons Elgin City Hibernian FC Barcelona Real Madrid Hellas Verona Lazio Liverpool FC Fluminense Some United Bloke Atalanta Bologna Partick Thistle Palermo Parma Napoli Torino Bromley AFC Bournemouth Arsenal Aston Villa Barnsley Birmingham Blackburn Rovers Blackpool Bolton Wanderers Bradford Brentford Burnley Cardiff City Charlton Athletic Chelsea Chesterfield Crewe Crystal Palace Derby County Everton Exeter Fulham Grimsby Hull City Ipswich Leeds United Leicester City Luton Town Manchester City Manchester United Middlesbrough FC Millwall Newcastle United Norwich Nottingham Forest Peterborough Portsmouth QPR Reading Rotherham United Sheffield United Sheffield Wednesday Southampton Southend United Stevenage Stoke City Swansea Tottenham Tranmere Rovers Watford West Bromwich Albion West Ham Wigan Wolves England FC United of Manchester Olympiakos Milan Fiorentina WC14 Algeria WC14 Argentina WC14 Australia Leighton Baines 3 Leighton Baines Leighton Baines 2 WC14 Belgium WC14 Bosnia and Herzegovina Borussia Dortmund WC14 Brazil Cagliari Catania Aberdeen Celtic Chester WC14 Chile Verona WC14 Ivory Coast WC14 Cameroon WC14 Colombia WC14 Costa Rica WC14 Croatia WC14 Ecuador WC14 England WC14 Spain WC14 France Genoa WC14 Germany WC14 Ghana WC14 Greece Heart of Midlothian WC14 Honduras Casillas Inter WC14 Iran WC14 Italy WC14 Japan Juventus WC14 South Korea Siena WC14 Mexico WC14 Holland WC14 Nigeria Lyon Pescara WC14 Portugal Rangers Real Salt Lake Rugby Town WC14 Russia Sunderland AFC Sampdoria WC14 Switzerland Totti 1 Totti 2 Udinese WC14 Uruguay WC14 USA Van Der Vaart

hideOriginal Post

Nov 24, 13 at 12:44pmBluestillidie00

Newcastle United F.C. - La Révolution française

Timeline

Timeline

Background Information
Newcastle United Football Club is an English professional football club based in Newcastle upon Tyne. The club was founded in 1892, by the merger of Newcastle East End and Newcastle West End, and has played at its current home ground, St James' Park, since.

The club has been a member of the Premier League for all but two years of the competition's history, and has never dropped below English football's second tier since joining the Football League in 1893.

Club Information

Kits

Stadium

Name: Newcastle United Football Club
Nickname: The Magpies
Based: Newcastle Upon Tyne
Stadium: St James Park (Capacity: 52,000)

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Mar 25, 14 at 3:32am
Kaharius

Let Sissoko play more.

Mar 24, 14 at 2:11pm
Bluestillidie00

La Révolution française
Pre-Seaason Tour of Italy Concludes
5thAugust 2014

The delay is over. La Révolution Returns. In fanshion in the month of August, we face Celtic in the champions league, as well as West Ham and Fulham.
There will be no reports. I lost my notes. Sowwy.

Player Sponsoring

Lyonnais is currently in 1st place, with 33 points, with BenficaAjaxMan in second with John Guidetti. Yjama247 is in 3rd place, two points behind BAM with 21 points.

Mar 13, 14 at 3:34pm
Bluestillidie00

I've decided when to end the SOMS, when I lift the Champions League I'll end the SOMS. Which will probably be in the next three/four seasons. I have an idea of who I'm going to be aswell. Its a secret but I know you'll love it.

Mar 12, 14 at 1:07pm
Bluestillidie00

quote Master-Sacker
Can't wait for the new season

Bluestillidie00
Thanks!

Mar 12, 14 at 1:01pm
Master-Sacker

Can't wait for the new season

Bluestillidie00

Mar 12, 14 at 12:52pm
Bluestillidie00

La Révolution française
Pre-Season Press Conference
5thAugust 2014

AVB: Thank You all for Coming! I will start taking questions

SSN: Jamie Carragher from Sky Sports, Ermm, well....y'know, are you happy with your transfers?

AVB: I'm Sorry, could you repeat that.

SSN: Adam Leventhal from Sky Sports News, I believe Jamie said are you happy with your transfers?

AVB: Yes. We were good attacking last season, but I believe our defense let us down, we conceded to much. To bring in 3 defensive minded players is very good.

Dennis Clarke: What are your aims for this season.

AVB: I want us to not be inconsistent. That was the problem with teams like Tottenham and Chelsea. We can't beat top teams and drop points against lower sides.

Mar 12, 14 at 12:32pm
Bluestillidie00

quote BenficaAjaxMan
Man, Guidetti ain't do shit
He didn't score, but he held the ball up well. In all honesty I doubt he'd play much to be honest. He's backup to Remy and Cisse

quote Kaharius
quote Bluestillidie00
quote Kaharius
Sissoko?
what do you mean? Player sponsoring? I was not sure if you wanted to keep him. PM me if you want to change
Haha, no. I was talking about his lack of impact.
Ahh fair enough

Mar 11, 14 at 4:39am
Kaharius

quote Bluestillidie00
quote Kaharius
Sissoko?
what do you mean? Player sponsoring? I was not sure if you wanted to keep him. PM me if you want to change
Haha, no. I was talking about his lack of impact.

Mar 10, 14 at 7:07pm
BenficaAjaxMan

Man, Guidetti ain't do shit

Mar 10, 14 at 9:58am
Bluestillidie00

quote Kaharius
Sissoko?