Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » Gaming Lounge » VGX Rumor Roundup: Wii U reveal confirmed, Destiny footage too [Updated Dec. 6] » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Nov 20, 13 at 11:33ambluexy

VGX Rumor Roundup: Wii U reveal confirmed, Destiny footage too [Updated Dec. 6]

Rory Young - Friday, December 6, 2013 11:46am (PST) Like Share
Update Added Destiny, removed The Order: 1886
 Image 1

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jan 17, 14 at 9:10am
dilute

A GTA for PS Vita please.
Though I'm looking forward what Nintendo brings forward to the table.

Dec 10, 13 at 8:23pm
Lavitz

I liked it better than your condescending comment.

Read the author's AMA on reddit this weekend. He had a lot more planned, but after the Bethesda tweet and them contacting him directly, he backed down. He has a trailer that the countdown led/leads? to. Don't know if he's posted it yet. Rick Astley was apparently just because "he was drunk" and on his way to shutting it down prematurely due to Bethesda.

Ah well. I imagine it was much more fun getting into the hype than it was sitting there denying it.

It'll happen eventually anyway.

Dec 09, 13 at 2:49pm
BlackScythe

quote Lavitz
Why is everyone so locked in that it's a hoax?
So did you enjoy your Rick Astley?

Dec 06, 13 at 5:02pm
Rabla

Not that this confirms the website is a hoax or anything, but it doesn't matter now

https://twitter.com/DCDeacon/statuses/408699279377981440

Fallout 4 will NOT be announced.

Dec 04, 13 at 8:02pm
BlackScythe

quote Lavitz
You guys are no fun. Give me a single thing that confirms it's a hoax =/
This article I already linked lists several. Video says it is unavailable.
http://www.idigitaltimes.com/articles/21006/20131202/fallout-4-release-rumor-survivor-2299-hoax.htm

I find your bit about "open minded" somewhat offensive. I want Fallout 4 pretty badly, thats why I'm not amused by the fake patent filings and hoax website that is dashing dreams. This has nothing to do with open mindedness and everything to do with logic.

Dec 04, 13 at 7:59pm
Lavitz

You guys are no fun. Give me a single thing that confirms it's a hoax =/

This video gives some insight on what's being shown on that survivor2299 website along with some speculation:

Edit: Follow up video from today

You gotta admit it's interesting and fun to follow. If it turns out not to be FO4 (or blatently isn't about FO4 already, according to you negative nancies), then so be it. The hype surrounding the possibility of it is interesting to follow.

This just goes to add to why I don't frequent these neo boards as much as I used to. It's much more fun and open minded in other places.

Dec 04, 13 at 2:39pm
BlackScythe

quote Lavitz
Name a single thing that hints at legitimacy.

Dec 04, 13 at 9:37am
bluexy

quote Lavitz
Because it's a hoax.

Dec 04, 13 at 9:11am
Lavitz

Dec 03, 13 at 9:55pm
ashantiqua

Fallout4: want it. Need it. But it better be next-gen only. Dont want some shared-512mb console limiting its potential.

RE: want 2 to come out; a traditional RE experience (fixed camera, pre-rendered backgrounds, FMVs, etc), and a proper RE4 sequel, literal or spiritual.

And to have me ravage a toilet in excitement: a next-gen, hardcore traditional front mission game.