Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds » Nintendo starts Wii U and 3DS eShop sale with Zelda to celebrate A Link Between Worlds » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Wooden Shield Beedle Boomerang Bow and Arrow Cucco Cat Clawshot Dark Triforce Deku Shield Power Din Ezlo Courage Farore Forest Minish Defeated Link Hero Bow Hookshot Blue Rupee Link Link Master Sword Minish Link Navi Wisdom Nayru Pendant of Courage Pendant of Power Pendant of Wisdom Zelda Scattershot Spinner Slingshot Triforce Triforce Link Vaati Windwaker Master Sword Zelda Zill

hideOriginal Post

Nov 14, 13 at 11:03ambluexy

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Nov 14, 13 at 10:14pm
zazztrain

Not that these games aren't great by any means, but I was hoping for Ocarina of Time 3D to be on sale. I've been wanting to try the master quests but the $40 price tag steers me away from a game I've spent probably hundreds of hours on.

Nov 14, 13 at 4:54pm
supertom236

quote GaTheZakk
Yeah, the first two Zelda titles are lame.
not sure if trolling...

zelda 1 created the groundwork that the entire rest of the series was based on. sure, it seems primitive by todays standards, but remember, this game came out in 1986. it had some of the best graphics and gameplay of any game ever at that time. (at least till metroid came out a few months later).

zelda 2 is a freakin masterpiece. well, mabey not, but it is one of the few games in the series that still can be a challenge, even after all these years. not to mention it was basically a metroidvania game, before there even were such games. you want a real challenge? try to beat zelda 1 and 2 without using ANY continues. i DARE you.

Nov 14, 13 at 4:17pm
AgatioGanon

Yeah, the first two Zelda titles are lame.

Great now they're bringing back Zelda 2, the one with those chicks that take Link inside their houses and well, I don't want 2 know.

Plus Zelda and Zelda 2 both had terrible graphics, they constantly glitch, and Ganon looks like a oversized Moblin, also the music is terrible in these games, not only because it's lame 8 bit music, but it just gets on your nerves because it's so repeatative and full of loops.

Link's Awakening was terrible, I played like 5 minutes of that game and quit because it sucked so bad, then I find out the whole game is nothing more than Link's dream, that was when I thought who cares about Link's Awakening if it's merely a dream and if it's a dream then it's definitely irrelevant to the plot.

Who wants to download these old fossils, they should of released LTTP instead of these old pieces of junk.

Nov 14, 13 at 11:40am
shan780

No ALTTP?

Nov 14, 13 at 11:35am
Spook

quote DedValve
I probably wouldn't be as salty if we at least got Allttp on sale (or at all).
It's been on the Wii shop for years. I wouldn't be all that surprised if Nintendo finally chucks it up after this game's release.

Nov 14, 13 at 11:30am
DedValve

Oh just virtual title games and not even OOT3D?

I probably wouldn't be as salty if we at least got Allttp on sale (or at all).

Nov 14, 13 at 11:09am
Eiche

Awesome stuff. May try and get some of these titles, as I've been meaning to for a while.

... should probably finish Oracle of Ages while I'm at it.

Nov 14, 13 at 11:03am
bluexy