Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Call of Duty: Ghosts » Call of Duty: Ghosts launch trailer hits 15 days early, prepare for dozens of explosions » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

hideOriginal Post

Oct 21, 13 at 10:54ambluexy

Call of Duty: Ghosts launch trailer hits 15 days early, prepare for dozens of explosions

Rory Young - Monday, October 21, 2013 10:54am (PST) Like Share
Helicopter dog is coming to assassinate us all
 Image 1

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Nov 01, 13 at 3:59am
shayne

haha nice trailer! looks like a lot of fun

hoenstly i haven't tried to get into cod before
but who knows! this might change my mind :-)

Oct 24, 13 at 8:40am
dilute

Honestly looks like a revamped Modern Warfare 3. The multiplayer looked really cool, though I'm getting a bit worried; the game shouldn't end up being Black Ops 2
Also, the story concept seems really weird.

Oct 22, 13 at 11:42am
MilehighMario

What? People play this game offline? Learn something new everyday...

Oct 22, 13 at 8:13am
Tommy Vercetti

Can't find a solid asnwer so I'll ask here, is this going to have offline bots like BO2 or are Infinity Ward still sticking it to offline players?

Oct 22, 13 at 7:18am
S-I-E

you forgot the online multiplayer trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Um_ZEFwlWV4

this confirms the use of player usable vehicles, spy planes, and 1 secondary weapon.

Oct 22, 13 at 6:18am
Huntereb

quote RC Cola King
Came for helicopter dog.
Makes me think of like a Fly Guy or something from SMB, but instead it's a dog with a propeller on it's head.

Oct 21, 13 at 6:52pm
Rayce

quote Kholdstare
oh stop your whining, I think the game looks like fun, and apparently it's had a storyline since BO 2.
Kind of my thoughts, it looks like it could have some pretty intense gameplay. This also looks a lot more, err, modern than I thought it would be; I wasn't quite expecting an ante-up of vehicles, like we went from jeeps to tanks. Wow. I'm still interested in this game though, but now I'm kind of wishing they didn't publish one of these every year, it does get a little monotonous.

Oct 21, 13 at 5:23pm
Demonfurby

....and zero characters

Oct 21, 13 at 3:42pm
RC Cola King

Came for helicopter dog.

Oct 21, 13 at 3:19pm
resi _4_zombie

Ahhh yes, here I am blabbing on about multiplayer, when it's really about single player. I personally preferred the Black Ops storyline, mostly because it was grittier and far more retro. Black Ops 2 campaign absolutely screamed Modern Warfare, with it's cataclysmic world ending holy shit New York is down arch. But, it got them sales.

Anyway, I'll be saving myself for the next update here on neoseeker, since I can trash talk all I want in 2 weeks.