Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Galaxy Saga » Chaos Drive - Applibot's new game! » Post Reply

Galaxy Saga Forum iPhone iPad

profile  screens  discussion board  

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Oct 15, 13 at 11:45amKarpulza

Hey everyone,

As many of us have noticed, Galaxy Saga wasn't releasing any updates and for those who updated to iOS7, the game wasn't working at all. Not to worry! Applibot has released their new game; CHAOS DRIVE!!!! Use invite code: 892559882

Chaos drive is a superb tcg with great rpg elements including skill trees, guild battles, mulitplayer raid bosses, and really generous powerup dropping. The artwork is all from Appilbot and includes some of the gorgeous cards we saw in Galaxy Saga as well as a whole bunch of new stuff. The story line is really cool too, sort of contemporary sci-fi, reminds me of the Atlus games. I've been playing for a week since the release and am doing really well without paying any extra money. I'm still working through my stack of energy refills that seem to drop faster than you can use them. Of course it's got all the other great stuff you'd expect like enhancing cards and evolving "limit breaking" cards too. Limit break a card to the max and it gets different artwork.

Be sure to use my invite code: 892559882 and get a free super rare! And add me in game and I'll help you win fights against raid bosses! IGN: Kaz.

Free to play of course, So check it out here: https://itunes.apple.com/ca/app/chaos-drive/id703261181?mt=8

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

May 11, 14 at 10:33pm
Destrega

Strangely addictive game

Use Invite ID 431476001
if the mood strikes you.

Mar 24, 14 at 2:18pm
Gasmanius

Invite code still good: 779998467

Mar 12, 14 at 1:36pm
brayan

Hey i have 2 dragon right arms is it possible to exchange it with players?

Feb 26, 14 at 12:24am
Hotwheels4me

so far its a great game. only bad thing is, it crashes on my ipod.. anyone else having this issue? Also hit me up on LOC droid and ios. Game Name on Chaos is... Hotwheels

Feb 24, 14 at 1:12pm
solarsin

872392107 referral code for anyone just joining.

Jan 30, 14 at 3:42pm
bscott

Love it! Ref code: 719313243

Jan 02, 14 at 4:40am
henrychi1982

There's a great new Chaos Drive forum already!

www.AppInvasion.com/forums/Chaos-Drive

Dec 29, 13 at 4:47am
bbrtki

I notice a lot of cards used in this game were also used in rage of bahamut / or legend of the cryptids - anyone else seen this?

Dec 28, 13 at 8:07pm
Timmy32

Invite ID: 774770730

Use my ID refferal for FREE RARE CARD!!

Dec 14, 13 at 9:14pm
Anteeeee

929209945 pelase use my code THANKS