Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Disgaea D2: A Brighter Darkness » Disgaea D2 - Limited Edition Unboxing » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Adell Ash Baal Crying Prinny Winged Etna Fallen Angel Flonne Flonne Gunner Older Hanako Laharl Laughing Laharl Majin Prinny Prinny Kurtis Scared Prinny Pumpkin Head Sweating Prinny Zenon

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 12, 13 at 5:23pm
Cain_Kousei_69

quote Shadow of Death
quote Cain_Kousei_69
*shakes a bit of love on the unboxing thread*
*turns you upside down to make you drop the extra love you're hoarding in your pockets*

Oct 12, 13 at 5:22pm
Shadow of Death

quote Cain_Kousei_69
*turns you upside down to make you drop the extra love you're hoarding in your pockets*

Oct 12, 13 at 5:17pm
Cain_Kousei_69

Oct 12, 13 at 12:03am
Shadow of Death

quote Description
My unboxing of the Disgaea D2: A Brighter Darkness Limited Edition (Sans Strategy guide, since as mentioned it ships separately).

BTW: I say Art Book when I meant Strategy Guide, as I talk about being a bit surprised that my package contained Disgaea D2.

I plan to upload gameplay footage, so look forward to that then!

Not a bad limited edition. Better than some I've unboxed anyway.

Yeah, I'm currently uploading my first gameplay video. It's going to take a while yet (15+ hours ~_~). My Upload is really crud. 160KBps on the outside, and my vids will be several gigs each on average (the first one over 5GB I think).