Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Pro Evolution Soccer 2014 » PESwiki - The Thread » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

AS Roma Brisbane Roar Australia MK Dons Elgin City Hibernian FC Barcelona Real Madrid Hellas Verona Lazio Liverpool FC Fluminense Some United Bloke Atalanta Bologna Partick Thistle Palermo Parma Napoli Torino Bromley AFC Bournemouth Arsenal Aston Villa Barnsley Birmingham Blackburn Rovers Blackpool Bolton Wanderers Bradford Brentford Burnley Cardiff City Charlton Athletic Chelsea Chesterfield Crewe Crystal Palace Derby County Everton Exeter Fulham Grimsby Hull City Ipswich Leeds United Leicester City Luton Town Manchester City Manchester United Middlesbrough FC Millwall Newcastle United Norwich Nottingham Forest Peterborough Portsmouth QPR Reading Rotherham United Sheffield United Sheffield Wednesday Southampton Southend United Stevenage Stoke City Swansea Tottenham Tranmere Rovers Watford West Bromwich Albion West Ham Wigan Wolves England FC United of Manchester Olympiakos Milan Fiorentina WC14 Algeria WC14 Argentina WC14 Australia Leighton Baines 3 Leighton Baines Leighton Baines 2 WC14 Belgium WC14 Bosnia and Herzegovina Borussia Dortmund WC14 Brazil Cagliari Catania Aberdeen Celtic Chester WC14 Chile Verona WC14 Ivory Coast WC14 Cameroon WC14 Colombia WC14 Costa Rica WC14 Croatia WC14 Ecuador WC14 England WC14 Spain WC14 France Genoa WC14 Germany WC14 Ghana WC14 Greece Heart of Midlothian WC14 Honduras Casillas Inter WC14 Iran WC14 Italy WC14 Japan Juventus WC14 South Korea Siena WC14 Mexico WC14 Holland WC14 Nigeria Lyon Pescara WC14 Portugal Rangers Real Salt Lake Rugby Town WC14 Russia Sunderland AFC Sampdoria WC14 Switzerland Totti 1 Totti 2 Udinese WC14 Uruguay WC14 USA Van Der Vaart

hideOriginal Post

Sep 23, 13 at 12:11amLyonnais

Click me to contribute⤴

Well I guess it's that time where we start using all of your youthful enthusiam in the hopes that you'll edit the PESwiki. The Wiki has for better or worse fallen a bit behind in terms of editing what with all of the new clubs, teams, leagues, players and with the recent influx on new members I'm sure many of you will be willing to spare a little time to help edit the best Pro Evolution Soccer wiki on the internet.

What's that I hear? The best? Yep, you heard right the PES NeoWiki is the premier wiki for all things PES and you too can help add to that dynasty. And it's all quite easy as well, or at least that's what Whelan told me when I started editing. All you have to do is get the information from the game and put it onto the wiki. Such as players in squad lists, a few of there key stats and perhaps even a picture or two of them both in the game and in real life.

Currently we have no PESwiki staff members with the recent retirement of that old crone Liam who left to go do some boring irl stuff instead of sitting on his computer. Anyways, because I'm the only active former wikileader/wikistaff I would hate to see the wiki go to shambles so I'll aim to continue Liam's great work and his only shot at fame on the interwebz.

Unfortunately that means a lot of work, and I also have a life. Thus a few contributions from you guys, be they large or large (hehe) will go a long way to helping me keep my sanity. So, let's lay out a few things that we should all be able to get done rather quickly if we hold hands and do a sing a long. Erhm, I mean edit.

Also if you have any questions please feel free to ask me. I will over the coming days list out guides on how to edit players pages/club pages/league pages and templates on the PESwiki. I will also be doing my best to monitor edits so that I can catch something that might need to be fixed, and help you with that.

PESwiki Wanted Pages

Essentially most of this needs to be made, and edited. The main thing will be editing all of the old existing pages.
  • Leagues
    • Argentine Primera Division
    • Chiliean Primera Division
    • English League
    • Serie A
    • Ligue 1
    • Eredivisie
    • Liga BBVA
    • Brazilian League - Need pages for promoted teams
    • Primiera Liga - Needs updating, and 2014 dialogue.
    • Bundesliga - Not a priority
    • PEU League - Need club pages
    • PLA League - Need club pages
    • PAS League - Need club pages
    • PD II League
  • Clubs (basically any big clubs that people will play I'll leave a few examples below)
    • Real Madrid
    • Barcelona
    • Atletico Madrid
    • Valencia
    • Manchester United
    • Chelsea
    • Arsenal
    • Liverpool
    • Manchester City
    • Tottenham
    • Paris Saint-Germain
    • AS Monaco
    • Olympique Lyonnais
    • Olympique Marseille
    • Ajax
    • Juventus
    • Napoli
    • AC Milan
    • Inter Milan
    • Roma
    • Lazio
    • Fluminense
    • Colo-Colo
    • River Plate
    • Boca Juniors

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jan 24, 14 at 5:14pm
Lyonnais

quote Whelan
quote Lyonnais
quote Whelan
Hi, who *bleep*ed with my main page?
I've been attempting to get it changed back the way it was, but I don't know how to do it so I've been asking the wiki supers and stuff.
Just revert Dragoon's changes, but swap the headers
You say that under the impression that I have a clue on how to edit anything. Just because I have like a 1000+ edits doesn't mean that I can... god forbid revert something.

Jan 23, 14 at 11:55am
Whelan

quote Lyonnais
quote Whelan
Hi, who *bleep*ed with my main page? :(
I've been attempting to get it changed back the way it was, but I don't know how to do it so I've been asking the wiki supers and stuff. :(
Just revert Dragoon's changes, but swap the headers

Jan 23, 14 at 3:11am
Lyonnais

quote Whelan
Hi, who *bleep*ed with my main page?
I've been attempting to get it changed back the way it was, but I don't know how to do it so I've been asking the wiki supers and stuff.

Jan 23, 14 at 3:03am
Whelan

Hi, who *bleep*ed with my main page? :(

Oct 27, 13 at 12:01pm
Dion ks 11

Mmmh Well I beleive it's supposed to be based on the default game but nectar of the patches or there I'd say the WENB OFs are good

Oct 27, 13 at 3:10am
SacredHavok

Dion ks 11 On which patch are the stats based on? I might do this!

Oct 17, 13 at 5:37am
Dion ks 11

quote Master-Sacker
I think Holtby deserves a page though
He definitely does and he has a page!

Oct 16, 13 at 11:38am
Master-Sacker

I think Holtby deserves a page though

Oct 14, 13 at 9:03pm
Dion ks 11

quote Master-Sacker
Aren't you guys making a list of new presets in PES 2014 like in 10,11,12
Yeah but I'm guessing after the November patch with a thousand faces we'll deal with that.

Oct 14, 13 at 1:54pm
Master-Sacker

Aren't you guys making a list of new presets in PES 2014 like in 10,11,12