Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Borderlands 2 » Inside the Box - Borderlands 2 Loot System » Post Reply

REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Angel_BL1 Brick_BL1 Claptrap_CL4P-TP Lilith_BL1 Moxxi_BL1 Ned_BL1
Note to Guests: If you are here to request a trade or duplicates please go to the Borderlands 2 Trading Subforum instead, thank you.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 06, 13 at 1:23pm
Stuwartz

Awesome read. Thanks man.

Sep 14, 13 at 10:19am
Coi Cki

Still remember when their hotfix caused Oranges to drop by the bucketload... Ah, to get to the treasure room after beating Leviathan, and exit with a inventory full of Orange loot...

Oh, excuse me.. Didn't see you there. That was a very nice read. In a way, I can appreciate the work they've put into the game more now.

Sep 14, 13 at 4:30am
MLongfellowDeeds

Read this a few days ago....very good read. One thing I wish they touched up on is how the loot system determines what parts the weapon has, and the odds of getting a *perfect* weapon.

I think I have got one legendary drop from a common enemy, so it is quite rare.

Sep 13, 13 at 10:20pm
Shadow of Death

How The Loot System Works

Fairly interesting read. I understood in a general sense, though there is a little technical jargon, it's written for the layperson.

Included is direct confirmation on how the Vault Hunter Relic works, for example.

Would be nice to see how console and PC loot tables were different (the drop chance for legendary gear, I'm sure it's lowered for PC).