Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Borderlands 2 » Community Day - Heads and Skins » Post Reply

Note to Guests: If you are here to request a trade or duplicates please go to the Borderlands 2 Trading Subforum instead, thank you.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Angel_BL1 Brick_BL1 Claptrap_CL4P-TP Lilith_BL1 Moxxi_BL1 Ned_BL1

hideOriginal Post

Sep 13, 13 at 9:14pmShadow of Death

Well, they JUST released them. So here are the sets. They went with a 'classy' look, as you can see XD

Some are better than others IMO. Personally, I like Zer0's combo the most. Krieg's is interesting in that, I think it's the only skin that tries to add extra 'clothing'. At least, I don't remember seeing another skin which inserted a new article of clothing (though it's strictly a skin, so a glorified tattoo. Maybe it's supposed to be a funny tattoo, but it looks too carefully shaded for that IMO.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Sep 26, 13 at 10:11am
RegalBryant

quote Horst
does anybody know, if the skins and heads are still dropped, or if the chance to get them is over?
The chance is over.

Sep 25, 13 at 2:36pm
Horst

does anybody know, if the skins and heads are still dropped, or if the chance to get them is over?

Sep 15, 13 at 2:47am
Splitr

very weird i already had axton & gaige before they were released from playin online

Sep 15, 13 at 12:17am
Coi Cki

Yeah. I can confirm this, too. Quite an interesting... approach by Gearbox, if this is intentional.

Edit: Took me a little over an hour to find both the heads and skins for all 6 characters. I like Maya's and Zer0's CD outfits the most. Very cool.

Sep 14, 13 at 9:36pm
Acatia

quote MLongfellowDeeds
quote Acatia
wait, i need to be online for it to work? ive been doing rounds at the green piles in front of Claptrap's place for half an hour now and haven't found anything yet.
Must be online and in Normal mode.

I got them all after an hour or so.
Yep, add my name to the confirmed list, did that and got them all in about that much time too.

Sep 14, 13 at 9:12pm
MLongfellowDeeds

quote Acatia
wait, i need to be online for it to work? ive been doing rounds at the green piles in front of Claptrap's place for half an hour now and haven't found anything yet.
Must be online and in Normal mode.

I got them all after an hour or so.

Sep 14, 13 at 7:11pm
Acatia

Sep 14, 13 at 3:46am
GWorr

I have no idea if its sanctioned or not. I read it on the official Borderlands Facebook page. Seems odd to me too that they are charging for something that can be picked up for free, but as it doesn't involve any hacking or gibbed saves or anything like that, I think it would be rude not to....

Sep 14, 13 at 1:09am
iruspoo

It is odd but they are still available in the ice blocks at Windshear Wasteland. I'm hooking up my other characters now!

Sep 13, 13 at 11:48pm
Shadow of Death

A tip you heard about somewhere? Is that gearbox sanctioned, or is it a weird glitch? Bit odd, either way.