Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Battlefield 4 » Get Battlefield 4 on a current-gen platform, and EA will let you upgrade to next-gen later for $10 » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Sep 13, 13 at 2:49pmRabidChinaGirl

Get Battlefield 4 on a current-gen platform, and EA will let you upgrade to next-gen later for $10

Lydia Sung - Friday, September 13, 2013 2:49pm (PST) Like Share
Battlefield 4 Premium means stats and progress carry over
 Image 1

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 31, 13 at 7:50am
Bill

Guys I need to purchase premium with my ps3 bf4 copy so that my stats can carry over to ps4???? Please answer

Sep 15, 13 at 2:22pm
Rayce

I suppose this is fair considering the game costs $60 new, and with the upgraded game / console you get the new features like the 64-man multiplayer. Just something I'm not really wild about, so I'll probably be getting it for my next-gen console right off the bat.

Sep 14, 13 at 9:42pm
Sev

Its a good idea for people who arent going to buy a next gen console for while. But $10, thats stupid, EA trying to get a bit more cash and with BF4 premium coming out too for $50 *shakes head*

Sep 14, 13 at 7:32am
Huntereb

quote THM
I'd rather wait for a PS4 version...Wise men say only fools rush in!!!
LEEEEROOOOY, JEEENKIIINSSS!!!

Sep 13, 13 at 7:38pm
pestar93820

I'm unsure how this affects me, going from 360 to PS4 and wanting to buy it on both.

Sep 13, 13 at 7:16pm
THM

I'd rather wait for a PS4 version...Wise men say only fools rush in!!!

Sep 13, 13 at 7:14pm
LOD-squa

Interesting concept, I believe Microsoft is doing something similar. Buy a 360 title at a microsoft store and trade it in later with $10 to get Xbox One version.

Sep 13, 13 at 5:57pm
Skyler_x_Mandy

quote Huntereb
quote Skyler_x_Mandy
People can be so impatient. Is it so hard to wait another month?
Some people don't want to spend $500 on a new console immediately after it releases, it's usually not very fun getting in on the ground floor for consoles.

That works if you don't plan to upgrade, but you'll still end up buying the next-gen consoles relatively early; Half the trade-in offers won't last through 2013...

Sep 13, 13 at 5:35pm
Huntereb

quote Skyler_x_Mandy
Some people don't want to spend $500 on a new console immediately after it releases, it's usually not very fun getting in on the ground floor for consoles.

Sep 13, 13 at 4:48pm
Mikau Kahn

quote Skyler_x_Mandy
You could ask that about every manga reader, ever.

Although I do agree, it's not that long. I'm content with waiting months, possibly even a year or more, for the rest of the Skullgirls cast to come out.