Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » The Elder Scrolls Online » downloading esonline beta » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

The Elder Scrolls Online logo Adoring Fan TESO Dragon Knight TESO Aldmeri Dominion TESO Daggerfall Covenant TESO Ebonheart Pact TESO Nightblade Nightingales Symbol Chorrol Shield Conjuration Symbol Skingrad Shield Leyawiin Shield Kvatch Shield Bravil Shield Cheydinhal Shield Bruma Shield Whiterun Shield Illusion Symbol Oblivion Logo TESO Altmer TESO Argonian TESO Bosmer TESO Breton TESO Dunmer TESO Khajiit TESO Nord TESO Orc TESO Redguard TESO Sorcerer TESO Templar

hideOriginal Post

Sep 08, 13 at 8:54amWhoosh

the esonline beta is impossible to download with my internet connection. my internet is very slow so I can't download that 18 gb game. is there a way to request an install disc? if not, am I allowed to give someone else my beta registration key so they can use it?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Feb 28, 14 at 10:56am
Verotten

I'm in, had the client installed from a previous weekend so I just had to patch it.

First impressions, they've optimised it loads. The game looks so much better than before and seems to run better for me, even on lower graphics. So good.

Hopefully you all get in there eventually!

Goodbye weekend...

Feb 28, 14 at 8:57am
thehalfbloodmarauder

im almost 24 hours in, and im at 2%... i understand this is a beta test, and there are lots of people downloading it, but its still very infuriating... i was really looking forward to being able to play...

Feb 07, 14 at 2:49pm
Mouldy Cheese

quote Hopeful
Nothing wrong with my download speed usually but 24 hours in to trying to download the beta, I am only 25% done. Very, very slow servers.

Guess I wont be taking part in beta and it causes me concern around server capacity as download issue is definitely at their end.
I'm having similar issues. I left it going all night and I'm only up to 18% =/
Looks like I won't be taking part in the stress test at this rate.

Feb 07, 14 at 2:22pm
Hopeful

Nothing wrong with my download speed usually but 24 hours in to trying to download the beta, I am only 25% done. Very, very slow servers.

Guess I wont be taking part in beta and it causes me concern around server capacity as download issue is definitely at their end.

Sep 12, 13 at 7:16pm
Whoosh

No need to apologize. I don't have time to play the game anyway. But that download it just too large. I guess these days a lot of people are capable of downloading files like that, but my internet can only download like a 1/4 of that.

Sep 08, 13 at 7:04pm
DiamondMaster11

As far as I'm aware, giving away your Beta key is against the NDA on the game, but I could be wrong. That would mean it isn't allowed, if you're unaware. There's no install disc for the Beta, unfortunately, so you may just have to wait out until the game is officially released. Sorry.

Sep 08, 13 at 12:53pm
dubiouspath

theres no disk, its a 24.6 gb dl plus patching. the stress test is already over it was just 3 hrs friday night. if your looking to give it away though hit me up : )

Sep 08, 13 at 8:54am
Whoosh

the esonline beta is impossible to download with my internet connection. my internet is very slow so I can't download that 18 gb game. is there a way to request an install disc? if not, am I allowed to give someone else my beta registration key so they can use it?