Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Tales of Xillia » Off-Topic General Discussion I - Yoked-Out Bazongas! » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Welcome to the Tales of Xillia forum! Hope you stick around and have a great time here!
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

hideOriginal Post

Aug 30, 13 at 2:47pmSymphonic Abyss

Hi guys! I'd like to do my best to get the Tales community together as friends, and this is my first attempt at it. This is our off-topic general discussion, where you can chat about anything you'd like - your day, that amazing dinner you just ate, whatever. I'll always be here to chat with you! Hopefully, you'll be here responding.

A few guidelines though:
  • Try to keep all Tales of Xillia discussion (or any Tales discussion at all...if you have a question for another game, I'll redirect you, but we'll do our best to answer your questions) outside of this thread and in the rest of the forum.
  • Abide by all sitewide rules!
  • Posts with no content in them are frowned upon! Try to add to the conversation with you post!
  • Post counts are disabled within this thread, so spamming or over-posting will NOT help raise it!
So, welcome guys! Hope you have a great time here with your fellow Tales nerds!

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 10, 13 at 9:41pm
Tenshi

I'm probably going to have to skip Chronicles due to time constraints.

Oct 10, 13 at 6:27pm
Fauve

And with Pokemon out this weekend, I'll actually be loosing...all of my free time. I vote we start switching it over to the Chronicles forum since that should be released in a couple of months. It was released in Japan yesterday.

Oct 10, 13 at 4:53pm
Tenshi

Sorry. I beat Xillia. Disgaea Dimension 2 is next. I'm not really paying attention to this forum anymore, so you probably wont see me saying much.

Oct 10, 13 at 4:45am
Symphonic Abyss

Daydreaming, I've found that there are good places to grind for them, like Magnus Zero.

Hey guys, I apologize for the major inactivity. However, with Pokemon coming out this weekend (I know how ironic this sounds), I'll actually have more free time. So I'll be here to get things up and running again. Remember, I ENCOURAGE that this forum be used as a general Tales forum.

Fauve Tenshi

Sep 17, 13 at 9:08pm
Guess_who

Gah, those Jet Black Feathers are going to take a while then... I tend to just breeze through the game rather than examine all those gathering points. >__<

quote Fauve
Coda did NOT have a past life. He's only a monster that the people of Iria's village use as pets. He hung around with Iria because she fed him.
That's disappointing. :c But thank you Fauve!

Sep 16, 13 at 4:57pm
Fauve

Jet black feathers, multiple playthroughs is the easiest. I'm on my 3rd playthrough and just surpassed 1000 feathers.

Coda did NOT have a past life. He's only a monster that the people of Iria's village use as pets. He hung around with Iria because she fed him.

Sep 13, 13 at 10:07pm
Guess_who

This is fairly "off-topic" as well, but this is the best place to ask... in Tales of Innocence did Coda have a past life?
I can't seem to google up a satisfying answer.

And is there a fast way of collecting jet-black feathers? I've pretty much dropped the game now, but I'm still interested in the costumes you can get from them.

Sep 13, 13 at 7:17pm
Fauve

No, thats okay Symphonic Abyss. I didn't actually make it. Like I said, I asked one of my friends to make something for me, so I don't deserve any credit xD I just submitted it. Thanks though.

Sep 13, 13 at 6:41pm
Tenshi

Symphonic Abyss ~ Well, I think I got my answers, though I didn't intend to talk about it that much, but I don't think it justifies a whole thread.

Anyways, I thought the community was supposed to vote on the headers and footers?

In other news, we've had some suspicious behavior in my neighborhood recently such as people ringing the doorbell late at night and I've been on edge for the last week. I can't relax at home, and it's not a good feeling.

Sep 13, 13 at 6:08pm
Symphonic Abyss

2x + 5x Exp is the only thing you'll need if you want to get the Lvl. 99 trophies, though I imagine carrying over levels would actually help. If you wouldn't mind, could you make a thread discussing this so we can keep Xillia conversations outside of this thread? Thanks, Tenshi.

Fauve, would you like credit for the header footer?