Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Tom Clancy's The Division » Xbox One versions to get Exclusive Content » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Apr 23, 14 at 1:52am
Aurora

I hope it's something you can show off online as opposed to something like a new background or avatar. Odd that they haven't actually stated what it is yet, though.

Dec 02, 13 at 2:59pm
tekmosis

I'm guessing it'll be a quest or set of quests that'll get you some sort of specific loot.

Either way I'll still be getting the game for either PS4 or PC.

Aug 22, 13 at 8:24pm
Rayce

quote Xbox Wire
One of the exciting new games presented at the Xbox Showcase at gamescom was “Tom Clancy’s The Division.” In partnership with Ubisoft, Xbox announced that “Tom Clancy’s The Division,” will also bring exclusive content to Xbox One.

Specifically designed by the Ubisoft teams to deliver a truly next-generation experience, “The Division” is a gripping open world game that sees a classified unit of tactical agents fighting an epic conspiracy and combating the effects of a devastating man-made virus which sweeps through New York City. Powered by Ubisoft’s new game engine Snowdrop™, tailor-made for next-gen consoles, “The Division” achieves an entirely new level of gameplay quality.
Source: Xbox Wire

Surprisingly, there is no word on what this new exclusive content will be to entice gamers to purchase this game on the Xbox One. It does announce that new content will be available though, which only makes me wonder what. Maybe a new playable map? Or perhaps some Avatar goodies and a cool slew of background imagery? Or maybe even as far as a new weapon or offensive/defensive technology? Anyone want to speculate?