Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » The Elder Scrolls Online » Subscription fees are the name of the game with The Elder Scrolls Online » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

The Elder Scrolls Online logo Adoring Fan TESO Dragon Knight TESO Aldmeri Dominion TESO Daggerfall Covenant TESO Ebonheart Pact TESO Nightblade Nightingales Symbol Chorrol Shield Conjuration Symbol Skingrad Shield Leyawiin Shield Kvatch Shield Bravil Shield Cheydinhal Shield Bruma Shield Whiterun Shield Illusion Symbol Oblivion Logo TESO Altmer TESO Argonian TESO Bosmer TESO Breton TESO Dunmer TESO Khajiit TESO Nord TESO Orc TESO Redguard TESO Sorcerer TESO Templar

hideOriginal Post

Aug 21, 13 at 4:22pmcromagdude

Subscription fees are the name of the game with The Elder Scrolls Online

Troy Crumley - Wednesday, August 21, 2013 4:22pm (PST) Like Share
Standard $15/month rate
 Image 1
Source: Gamestar

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Nov 20, 13 at 4:02pm
eljopa

i will pay for a year right off the bat... this is going to be the only game for me.

*sheepishly watches videos about Destiny*

Nov 17, 13 at 5:31am
Ascii

quote Legacy of Goku II
LOVED skyrim, will not be getting ESO due to fees, will wait for The ES:VI
$15 isn't too bad, especially if you already have enough money to waste on $60 games when they release. Just skip a trip to Hardees once a month and you'll make up your money again.

Nov 14, 13 at 6:13am
Legacy of Goku II

LOVED skyrim, will not be getting ESO due to fees, will wait for The ES:VI

Nov 09, 13 at 11:51pm
Ascii

quote Peace-Child
$15 a month would be the steepest price I've seen for MMO subscription fees. I dunno about this, Bethesda.
I thought $15 ($14.99 or something usually) was like the universal MMO subscription fee?

I am happy to pay the $15 a month as long as they keep their promise to give true, new DLC sized content every 4 - 6 weeks. Free-to-play games usually turn into pay-to-win games or find ways to charge you for things that you should have access to anyways. I don't want ESO turning into that. If someone can afford to pay $60 for a game, they obviously have $15 a month they can spend if they want to.

Nov 09, 13 at 4:04pm
Solx

quote Slade
I heard there was only 3 different classes to choose from but they they still want $15? Dark souls 2 is a superior game that comes out around the same time with no monthly fee.
3 STARTER classes, then you can evolve into what ever the *bleep* you want...

Heavy Armored Mage..... *bleep* Yes!

Nov 09, 13 at 4:03pm
Solx

I will HAPPILY pay $15 a month for a GOOD game and to help said GOOD game become BETTER.

Sep 11, 13 at 9:31pm
Slade

I heard there was only 3 different classes to choose from but they they still want $15? Dark souls 2 is a superior game that comes out around the same time with no monthly fee.

Sep 06, 13 at 7:19pm
rob

Funny thing is... people will go to a restaurant and spend $15 in ONE MEAL, yet this amount is too much to pay for an ENTIRE MONTH.

Aug 28, 13 at 11:51am
Bill Gates03

quote Captain Nerditude
quote Bill Gates03
Is $15 a month really a lot of money for people? If it is something you want to do and are going to put the time in playing an MMO, how is $15 a month too much?
No offense, but I love the irony going on between what you said and your username. XD
haha

Anyone have a reply to my question though? How much do people spend on other stuff that is more than $15 a month, and how long does it last...

It's all relative to how much you are willing to spend on what I guess, and what it's worth to each individual.

Aug 27, 13 at 12:03pm
Captain Nerditude

quote Bill Gates03
Is $15 a month really a lot of money for people? If it is something you want to do and are going to put the time in playing an MMO, how is $15 a month too much?
No offense, but I love the irony going on between what you said and your username. XD