Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » The Elder Scrolls Online » Subscription fees are the name of the game with The Elder Scrolls Online » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

hideOriginal Post

Aug 21, 13 at 4:22pmcromagdude

Subscription fees are the name of the game with The Elder Scrolls Online

Troy Crumley - Wednesday, August 21, 2013 4:22pm (PST) Like Share
Standard $15/month rate
 Image 1
Source: Gamestar

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Nov 20, 13 at 4:02pm
eljopa

i will pay for a year right off the bat... this is going to be the only game for me.

*sheepishly watches videos about Destiny*

Nov 17, 13 at 5:31am
Ascii

quote Legacy of Goku II
LOVED skyrim, will not be getting ESO due to fees, will wait for The ES:VI
$15 isn't too bad, especially if you already have enough money to waste on $60 games when they release. Just skip a trip to Hardees once a month and you'll make up your money again.

Nov 14, 13 at 6:13am
Legacy of Goku II

LOVED skyrim, will not be getting ESO due to fees, will wait for The ES:VI

Nov 09, 13 at 11:51pm
Ascii

quote Peace-Child
$15 a month would be the steepest price I've seen for MMO subscription fees. I dunno about this, Bethesda.
I thought $15 ($14.99 or something usually) was like the universal MMO subscription fee?

I am happy to pay the $15 a month as long as they keep their promise to give true, new DLC sized content every 4 - 6 weeks. Free-to-play games usually turn into pay-to-win games or find ways to charge you for things that you should have access to anyways. I don't want ESO turning into that. If someone can afford to pay $60 for a game, they obviously have $15 a month they can spend if they want to.

Nov 09, 13 at 4:04pm
Solx

quote Slade
I heard there was only 3 different classes to choose from but they they still want $15? Dark souls 2 is a superior game that comes out around the same time with no monthly fee.
3 STARTER classes, then you can evolve into what ever the *bleep* you want...

Heavy Armored Mage..... *bleep* Yes!

Nov 09, 13 at 4:03pm
Solx

I will HAPPILY pay $15 a month for a GOOD game and to help said GOOD game become BETTER.

Sep 11, 13 at 9:31pm
Slade

I heard there was only 3 different classes to choose from but they they still want $15? Dark souls 2 is a superior game that comes out around the same time with no monthly fee.

Sep 06, 13 at 7:19pm
rob

Funny thing is... people will go to a restaurant and spend $15 in ONE MEAL, yet this amount is too much to pay for an ENTIRE MONTH.

Aug 28, 13 at 11:51am
Bill Gates03

quote Captain Nerditude
quote Bill Gates03
Is $15 a month really a lot of money for people? If it is something you want to do and are going to put the time in playing an MMO, how is $15 a month too much?
No offense, but I love the irony going on between what you said and your username. XD
haha

Anyone have a reply to my question though? How much do people spend on other stuff that is more than $15 a month, and how long does it last...

It's all relative to how much you are willing to spend on what I guess, and what it's worth to each individual.

Aug 27, 13 at 12:03pm
Captain Nerditude

quote Bill Gates03
Is $15 a month really a lot of money for people? If it is something you want to do and are going to put the time in playing an MMO, how is $15 a month too much?
No offense, but I love the irony going on between what you said and your username. XD