Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Tales of Xillia » Tales of Xillia NeoWiki » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Welcome to the Tales of Xillia forum! Hope you stick around and have a great time here!
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

hideOriginal Post

Aug 15, 13 at 12:34pmSymphonic Abyss

Hey everyone! With the recent release of Tales of Xillia, our Tales NeoWiki could definitely use some updating! Right now, we have some information on there, but it's all based off of the Japanese release, and it's very scarce! This wiki needs our help!

Want to help on the wiki without learning code and how to contribute? That's fine! Post in this thread to let us know what you think the wiki needs - we'll gladly take feedback. We have a lot of work to do, and help from forum-goers is definitely necessary in our task to become the best Tales information database on the web!

Have any questions? Post in this thread and a wiki super, leader, moderator, or even someone who just knows what they're doing will help out! We would love to see you get involved in this project!

Thanks all! We hope to see you on the wiki soon!

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Aug 31, 13 at 9:21am
Vast

Symphonic Abyss
Did they update the permissions? I don't think it used to be that way? o:

Aug 31, 13 at 9:14am
Symphonic Abyss

Vast - anybody can move a page, not just wiki mods. I believe you have to be signed in as a member to do it, but wiki mod rights are not global. It's not because you're a wiki mod on at least one wiki that you're able to do that. All members are able to do that. Thanks for helping though.

Aug 31, 13 at 9:04am
Vast

quote Yume Hanabi
Cool, thanks! I should learn how to do that myself XD
All wiki moderators can rename pages. "Move" is what's clicked to rename pages.

This is what the dropdown looks like for wiki mods on wikis other than their own:

And this is on their own wiki:

Aug 31, 13 at 2:22am
Yume Hanabi

Cool, thanks! I should learn how to do that myself XD

Aug 29, 13 at 6:08pm
Vast

Hey, Yume Hanabi I just went ahead and changed the page name from "Reize Maxia" to "Rieze Maxia" for you!

I hope that's alright with you, Symphonic Abyss. Feel free to move it back.

Aug 24, 13 at 5:06pm
Fauve

You can get an assorted amount of books that teach you skills from the pirate treasures, and just around. Not worth 2K grade I assure you. Especially not on your first NG+

The Minimum damage skill was helpful for me for trophy grinding. 200+ hits, skilled binder, yeoman healer, etc. Besides that, I didn't find to much use for it.

Aug 24, 13 at 5:02pm
Tenshi

Symphonic Abyss / The Masterman

Can someone clarify something regarding the grade shop for me?

"Inherit Skill Items" - Inherit Items That Teach Artes Or Skills.

The only one I know of at the moment is the one that offers Minimum Damage for everyone. (Deals 1 Damage). How many of these types of items are there? What do they teach, etc? Need to know whether I want to plan to spend 2k grade on them or not.

Also, is there any reason to use the Minimum Damage skill in this game? I know you could abuse Tidal Wave for grade spam in Vesperia, but what about Xillia?

Aug 21, 13 at 2:49am
Yume Hanabi

There's something I wanted to bring to attention but I didn't know where to do it so I'm using this thread (sorry if it's not the right place).

I keep seeing "Reize Maxia" in articles. It's Rieze Maxia. Please, be careful with spelling.

In fact, I'll just list all place names here in alphabetical order, so you can check here if you're not sure:

Aladhi Seahaven
Aladhi Trail
Arklund Quag
Auj Oule
Barnauer Highroad
Bermia Gorge
Castle Gaius
Culmar Trail
Dargu Subterranean Passage
Dimensional Breach
Elympios
E.S.S. Zenethra
Fengala Mines
Fennmont
Fezebel Marsh
Fezebel Outback
Fort Gandala
Galia Trail
Hamil
Helioborg Fortress
Kanbalar
Kijara Seafalls
Kukhar Ice Caverns
Labari Hollow
Laforte Research Center
Lakutam Highroad
Lakutam Seahaven
Leronde
Magnus Zero
Mon Highlands
Nala Lava Tubes
Nia Khera
Nia Khera Hallowmont
Nia Khera Spiritway
Old Vicalle Mines
Orda Palace
Rashugal
Rieze Maxia
Royal Hunting Grounds
Rusalle Highroad
Sapstrath Deepwood
Sapstrath Highroad
Sapstrath Seahaven
Sharilton
Shrade Island
Sillea Tundra
Spirit Realm
Talim Medical School
Talys Highroad
Tatalian Abyss
Temporal Crossroads
Temporal Terminus
Torbalan Highroad
Trigleph
Tulea Tundra
Voltea Woods
Xagut Floodmeadows
Xailen Woods
Xailen Woods Temple
Xian Du

Hope that helps ^^

Aug 20, 13 at 6:08pm
Symphonic Abyss

Hey guys,

Dragoon and I were chatting earlier today and he brought up a great point. We need to focus on content first and not appearance. This is something I'm guilty of, and I feel like there are others sitewide who have this problem. It's fine to do both, but we need to be able to put information up as quickly as we can - if it just so happens to look good, great. If not, that's fine. People want information more than they want prettiness, so we need to focus on content. Just wanted to say that in case anyone else out there is like me.

Aug 17, 13 at 10:49am
Symphonic Abyss

If any of y'all want to work on the enemy stuff, please use the Normal difficulty for stats. Thanks!