Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Fantasica » [Paypal Verified, Trusted Seller] Sold Out » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.Welcome to the Fantasica forum on Neoseeker.com

Please note that we have provided a prefix system so users can better find your threads (listed next to the thread subject). Please try to use the appropriate one when possible. [ general | help | codes | guilds | selling | buying | trading ]. Clicking a prefix limits the display to threads of just that type.

Note: You should use the buying/selling tags for real-money trades and the trading tag for in-game trades. The general tag is for discussion topics and the help tag is for question threads.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Jul 28, 13 at 9:36pmKaiross

Hello prospective buyers & window shoppers. After a long stint in Fantasica, I must take my leave and thus I hope to recoup some of the money I've spent. I'm a trusted buyer & seller, am Paypal Verified, and willing to talk new buyers through the process and ensure it's easy & painless!

For Sale:

TE: $0.00
TE Remaining: Sold Out!

Thanks to all my buyers, good luck in Fanta all! I'm out.

Contact Information: KiK ID: Sisco77 or use NeoPM. (If I don't respond within 5minutes, I'm busy with work or asleep.)

Transaction Terms & Process:

Only Verified Paypal Members will be Entertained.

1. Send me a kik message or NeoPM if you're interested in what I'm selling.
2. We agree/negotiate a price and you provide me with your Fantasica ID and Paypal address.
3. I will open a trade and you respond to the trade with x3-x5 1*/2* cards.
4. I will then provide my verified paypal account for you to make payment in USD as a GIFT. You will include a note saying "This is a payment of $<amount> for <Units, TE>. I understand these are virtual goods and I agree that no refunds or returns are allowed. My Fantasica ID is: <FantaID> with username <FantaName> and I acknowledge that I am authorized to commit to this transaction".
Note: if gift is unavailable add 3.9% of purchase amount + .30 USD for taxes
5. Once confirmed, I will complete the trade and allow you to enjoy your new purchase!

- Shout Out to Alopgamers, I copied & used his Transaction Terms for personal use + the fact it's perfectly done! -

Feedback from Buyers:

quote ryda407
super duper fast transaction cool guy, instantly sent the TE... 10/10 would bang
quote jaehyungzz
super fast, respnsive seller, went smooth like a baby's ass

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Aug 13, 13 at 2:30pm
Kaiross

Bump, some te remaining! Get it before the short term trade lock on the 15th!

Aug 13, 13 at 10:53am
Kaiross

To the top!

Aug 13, 13 at 4:52am
Kaiross

quote jaehyungzz
A pleasure doing business

Aug 13, 13 at 4:51am
jaehyungzz

Aug 12, 13 at 8:49pm