Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Knights & Dragons » Looking for a guild? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Jul 28, 13 at 8:02pmiccyhotness

Donkey Lovin is a new guild looking for 8 more lvl 30+ active knights.
We currently have lvl 2 water bonus and lvl 1 fire bonus.
If interested, simply send a request in game.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Sep 20, 14 at 1:57pm
HenkFTW

Hey people, there is an awesome guild called 'Henk'. It has some cool active members, but it still needs more to get everyone to a higher ranking.

We have all decided and agreed on the fact that we kick all the inactive members (the ones who haven't played for a while without a reason)

Currently we are lvl 18 and we upgraded our bonuses as far as possible (ALL 5% atm)
We are in the top 500 of this guildwar and searching for lvl 40+ members (to prevent the inactive players...)

So join Henk!

ps. we got a Line chat for easy messaging! (ANDROID!)

Sep 20, 14 at 7:43am
sijotestudo

The following post is in german as we are looking for german speaking new members.

Die android Gilde Deutsche Fighters sucht Verstärkung!

Wenn du Spaß am Spiel mit einem gesunden Maß an Ehrgeiz verbinden möchtest, ist DF die richtige Gilde für dich! Wir suchen aktive (!), deutschsprachige Mitspieler ab lvl 60, die sich in einer netten Gilde zuhause fühlen wollen ohne auf Erfolg zu verzichten.

Im letzten raid haben wir mit 10 Leuten, von denen 4 <100 waren, die 500 nur knapp verpasst. Die Gilde ist lvl 42, boni sind alle bei 7 bzw 8. Es gibt keine Pflicht zu spenden oder zu gemmen, wobei beides natürlich gern gesehen wird. Line ist absolut unverzichtbar, ebenso wie Aktivität bei den Gilden events!
Des weiteren gehören wir einer sehr großen Allianz an, die ambitionierten Spielern bei jedem event die Möglichkeit auf top 10/ 25 runs bietet.

Wenn du neugierig und interessiert bist, mit uns auch die top 100 anzupeilen, melde dich per line bei:
Tobeman oder sijotestudo

Sep 14, 14 at 9:36am
Freeness

Guild: Forever Free

Level: 28

Element bonuses: 5 x 6%

Requirements: Level 11+

We at Forever Free firmly believe in the motto "Beyond Strength in Numbers". There is NO limit to how powerful a great team can become.

Constantly improving, we last ranked at #266 and this was with only 6 members! All we need are more equally dedicated, active members to bring us into the top 100 and higher!

Personally I own 5 Epic Armors and a couple of other members also have these.

If you want to become part of this rapidly growing establishment, please contact me on LINE ID freeness4life. Alternatively, you can add me in the game by using the code XBC-MZN-DDR.

Good Luck whatever path you may choose!

Sep 11, 14 at 10:15am
Pouffi Daix

bonjour à tous,
j'ai créé une petite guilde pour les français qui souhaitent s'impliquer un minimum. Rejoignez nous on recrute......
ALLY : : LaFrenchTeam
Maitre de guilde: Pouffi Daix
Code ami : WBR - NGH - XNF

Sep 08, 14 at 8:44am
Dr Pain

guild name: Bad Knights part of the BTNO family (Bow To No One)

free to play only requirement is line app

we have other guilds you can go to if you have the gems to push

28/40 elements purchased

if interested msg me on line, id is: dr pain

Sep 05, 14 at 3:31pm
Freeness

Platform: iOS

Guild: Forever Free

Level: 27

Element bonuses: 4 x 6%, 1 x 5%

Requirements: Level 11+

We at Forever Free firmly believe in the motto "Beyond Strength in Numbers". There is NO limit to how powerful a great team can become.

Usually rank in the top 750 and this is with only 6 members so far! All we need are more equally dedicated, active members to bring us into the top 100 and higher!

Personally I own 5 Epic Armors and a couple of other members also have these.

If you want to become part of this rapidly growing establishment, please contact me on LINE ID freeness4life.

Good Luck whatever path you may choose!

Sep 03, 14 at 12:31pm
Spades of Clovers

Spades of Clovers Level 8 Element Bonuses: 4% Rank: #800's (3 members)

Brand new guild, looking for highly active players. Level 50+ to join.

Guild Master Top10 experience w/ various epics.

Sep 02, 14 at 1:53pm
TheRealCold187

IOS VERSION
“Cream of the Crop” is looking for Members!!
We are working to be a band of the BEST!
Cream of the Crop is LVL MAXED All STAT bonus are MAXED!!!
I’m the Guild Master of CotC and I’m LVL 300
We are looking for players that will be a help to our Guild during Guild Wars and also contribute to help our guild grew to become a top ten guild during Guild Wars.
My info:
Username: Cold187 Friend Code: XBC-YYG-QWP My Line ID: Cold187
Please Contact me on line to be added to the Guild. Also we have a multiple Guild Chat rooms on Line so LINE is REQUIRED. We are looking for players lvl 60 and higher. Also Real Life Comes First if keep us in the loop.

Sep 02, 14 at 9:39am
Night_fury11

Android. New guild looking for active members that have line app. Guild name- The Fey Guild Master- Night, level- 144, friend code: WBH-YYR-VHN Add night_fury11 on line

Aug 29, 14 at 3:43pm
TinyT75

I am a level 106 player I have 5 epics level 68 and higher, I don't have line and I don't spend money on gems often. I am in a guild right now where the guild master left and made me master however the other people have quit or don't want to play in wars. I'm just looking for a guild that wants to win decent prizes and have fun.i play every day for more time than I'd admit. My friend code is XBQ-WMX-NMZ,send me a request after this war.