Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Knights & Dragons » Looking for a guild? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Jul 28, 13 at 8:02pmiccyhotness

Donkey Lovin is a new guild looking for 8 more lvl 30+ active knights.
We currently have lvl 2 water bonus and lvl 1 fire bonus.
If interested, simply send a request in game.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Feb 08, 15 at 2:52pm
cody2727

Jan 25, 15 at 11:44am
tiffanee343

quote Merritt Makuch
Looking to join a better guild current guild is starting to annoy me. Reply back if you ranks ribbon B or better in wars an raids
The D is usually top 25. Rank 53 with no quota in the Centaurette Raid, we needed a weekend off.

The following is the ad posted in the wiki:
We've been going hard since November. All but two events were top 25, one top 10. This weekend we took a well deserved break. Next weekend we come back strong. Now is a great time to join.

Strip-free means satisfaction with every victory. Use those war spoils!

Independent means a tight-knit community. Stop seeing people leave your guild every weekend!

The biggest requirement is armor. You need to have all the elements covered.

No kids.

Contact Tiffanee1 (USA) and Joellewty (AUS) in Line for more information.

Jan 25, 15 at 9:54am
PDM BLazzer

Looking for a guild come join pro dragon masters level 11 most be active add me WBF-GRM-BXZ

Jan 24, 15 at 4:34pm
Merritt Makuch

Looking to join a better guild current guild is starting to annoy me. Reply back if you ranks ribbon B or better in wars an raids

Jan 24, 15 at 4:32pm
Merritt Makuch

quote wolfen172
After placing rank 299 in the last tourny we are looking to do better. Want to be a part of a friendly and very active guild then The University of Batman is for you! Apply
Are you still recruiting an where do you guys place in wars an raid

Jan 22, 15 at 9:46am
Freeness

Guild Ad

Platform: iOS

Guild: Forever Free

Level: 51

Element bonuses: 1 x 9% / 4 x 8%

Requirements: Level 50+

We at Forever Free firmly believe in the motto "Beyond Strength in Numbers". There is NO limit to how powerful a great team can become.

Constantly improving, we usually rank in the top 500 for Guild Wars and top 200 for Raid Wars! All we need are more equally dedicated, active members to bring us into the top 100 and higher!

Personally I own 25 Epic Armors and a couple of other members also have quite a few of these.

If you want to become part of this rapidly growing establishment, please contact us on LINE ID: freeness4life OR Sinista_jay. Alternatively, you can add me in the game by using the code XBC-MZN-DDR.

Good Luck, whatever path you may choose!

Jan 12, 15 at 1:28pm
Izabella158

Hi boys join my guild it's for beginners I'm lvl 89 but you can join any lvl no gems required for war if u are interested add me on the app line: izabellazrk and see u soon

Jan 01, 15 at 11:05am
TFB

Join The Fire Benders Level 75 DROID Guild, bonuses F8, E9, A8, W9, Sp9 N1ght Ra1d3rz / N1ght Str1k3rz family sub-guild.

NO gemming required; NO epics required; Relaxed guild, performance should be appropriate for your level in wars/raids, target minimums flexible (level100+/full Epic members: raid 1 million, blitz 5k, 2-day war 10k).

Need new members as some old ones went to NR/NS permanently. Eligible for top 10/25 runs with NR/NS! Contact hitenp13 on LINE and apply in K&D.

Dec 21, 14 at 12:25am
BrodsMcgoads

EliteNinjas is an active guild with active members, level 70+ required, just need to be active, Contact on Line if interested, Line ID: brodymcgoady and connor1422

Nov 28, 14 at 11:45pm
Moonista

Centurions Academyc
Level 21 Guild
Active levels 30 + to Join.
+4% Fire, and Air, +5% Water, Earth and Spirit
Usually top 750, always top 1000.
Line id moonshadow, KakaoTalk moon123123.