Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Knights & Dragons » Looking for a guild? » Post Reply

Knights & Dragons Forum

profile  screens  discussion board  

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

Jul 28, 13 at 8:02pmiccyhotness

Donkey Lovin is a new guild looking for 8 more lvl 30+ active knights.
We currently have lvl 2 water bonus and lvl 1 fire bonus.
If interested, simply send a request in game.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Sep 29, 15 at 5:45pm

I know this is a bit long of a read, but if you are really wanting a guild you can greatly benefit from then please give this a look thank you!
Guild name "Mini Deviants" a feeder guild into "Deviant Brawlers" which is part of the DK Empire a very well known and strong alliance in Android K&D

Basic Info you should know: Our stronger members right now are alternative account of members from the main guild these players are around 100 to way more than you even imagine you'll be but we can get you there!

Our goals for the guilds and you: Mini Deviants was created recently to gather some determined players who are yet to reach level 100 to get you to that point to move on up to our main guild "Deviant Brawlers" once you've earned and proven yourself capable to compete between the top 20 guilds in the game you will really experience what the game is all about! So if you are a player who wants to grow together and benefit with very strong armors, as well as experienced players who can lead you in the right direction up to the top, then lets us prepare you for this! So give us a chance to help you an others players go to the top. THE MESSAGING APP "LINE" IS REQUIRED ITS FREE (HOWEVER if you're unable to get the app we can come up with some alternatives). if you are unsure or have questions just give us a try ADD "Killu123" on the app "Line" to get them answered or just join the guild and discuss with our current members i'm sure they will make you feel welcome. We are accepting applicants now and are ready to grow and make this into a great guild!

Stats: 1st guild war was 9/25/15 we finished in 1200 place for just our 1st war, however this that might be a good achievement we feel with more members as well as the farther we go with this guild we can and will become better than a top 1200 guild. We need you guys for this and the better we get as feeder guild the better we will end up being in the main guild!

Right now we require you to participate in wars, and as many battles are you can during the wars, we will discuss more of this once you physically join. And if you a busy one week and do not have time to war, we understand that people have lives outside K&D just lets us know ahead of time so we don't kick you. But you'll be kicked for not helping us in wars letting you know now.

The app "Line" as mentioned earlier is required so we can communicate in wars and what not so please understand that.

Thank you if you actually read this and we are happy to see you check out our guild, be ready to go to the top!

Sep 17, 15 at 3:16pm
Jagar - MD

Magic Dragons level 58, looking for about 5-10 new members to help push to t100. If you are interested in joining, contact me on Line mb114543. Level 90 and above with strong epics and 100 gems required.

Jul 07, 15 at 1:57am

WBB-CQM-YQG guild name: MTG Black Lotus LVL: Any Requirement: play at least once a week. Guild LVL: 19. Sentinel: LVL 140. Guild Master: LVL 140. high commanders: Currently low LVL need more members. Android App

Jun 15, 15 at 4:27pm
Danjor D

we are very new and NEED more members. we have fire bonus.

May 04, 15 at 1:48am

Welcome to Forever Free!

We are an up and coming iOS Level 54 guild, looking for new, ACTIVE players.

Elemental bonuses are as follows:
3 x 9%
2 x 8%

If you want to be part of this dedicated team, send a message on LINE to: freeness4life.
Or add me in the game itself: XBC-MZN-DDR.

Good luck in your search!

Mar 30, 15 at 12:13pm
Arch GG

And I'm iOSpost your friend code below

Mar 30, 15 at 12:12pm
Arch GG

Looking for a guild
Lvl 50
I Donate 10-20 million per week
All legendary suits

Feb 08, 15 at 2:52pm

Jan 25, 15 at 11:44am

quote Merritt Makuch
Looking to join a better guild current guild is starting to annoy me. Reply back if you ranks ribbon B or better in wars an raids
The D is usually top 25. Rank 53 with no quota in the Centaurette Raid, we needed a weekend off.

The following is the ad posted in the wiki:
We've been going hard since November. All but two events were top 25, one top 10. This weekend we took a well deserved break. Next weekend we come back strong. Now is a great time to join.

Strip-free means satisfaction with every victory. Use those war spoils!

Independent means a tight-knit community. Stop seeing people leave your guild every weekend!

The biggest requirement is armor. You need to have all the elements covered.

No kids.

Contact Tiffanee1 (USA) and Joellewty (AUS) in Line for more information.

Jan 25, 15 at 9:54am
PDM BLazzer

Looking for a guild come join pro dragon masters level 11 most be active add me WBF-GRM-BXZ