Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Knights & Dragons » Looking for a guild? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Jul 28, 13 at 8:02pmiccyhotness

Donkey Lovin is a new guild looking for 8 more lvl 30+ active knights.
We currently have lvl 2 water bonus and lvl 1 fire bonus.
If interested, simply send a request in game.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Aug 21, 14 at 1:19am
Ground N Pound

Guild "Ground N Pound" looking for active members level 40+! Everyone is welcome (: guild master "Heads Will Roll"

Aug 20, 14 at 12:07pm
riz jiz

Lvl 275.. 5 maxed epics. Very active and looking for a new guild. Who's accepting?

Aug 18, 14 at 11:39am
aymane

Hi me and a friend started a guilde so we need ppl to join we all have only legendary need kik or line and sent have stats at 1800 -1900 so join us TheOpticKnights my friend code btw i just did a fusion run so i fused a lot of my armor my friend code is WBV-DCV-XMD

Aug 15, 14 at 2:44pm
Edgarmartinez2002

Can i join ur guild Plz im in level 63 and 50 level four stars Plz add me m am very Active promise i contribute a lot and im a good player hope u answer soon

Aug 12, 14 at 2:12pm
Dr Pain

ios guild called archaic society
we are level 27 and only been here for about 2 weeks now
we have a core group of veteran players and our bonuses are at 5% already
we are growing fast and are looking for serious committed players lvl 30+
we took 68th last war with only 16 people our end result goal is to be a t50 guild every war with ability to push t25 or t10 whenever we want
if you're interested msg me on line... line id is: dr pain

Aug 09, 14 at 6:05am
Dr Pain

Guild is archaic society we are only about a week old with a lot of veteran players to help

level 24 with all level 5 bonuses already

we are looking for active members at least level 30 and over the age of 16 who want a great guild to grow in

only requirements are to be active and to have the app "line" for communicating during war

we have a lot of veteran players with epics to help with epic boss and adventure level progress

if you are interested message me on line

line id: dr pain

Aug 08, 14 at 11:31am
Cold

IOS Version
"Cream of the Crop" is looking for Members
We are working to be a band of the Best!
Our Guild LVL is MAXED and Guild Stat bonus are MAXED!!!
I'm the Guild Master and we are rebuilding but this mean Officer spots are Opened to be earned!
We are looking for player that will be a help to our Guild during Guild Wars and also Contribute to help our guild grow to become a top ten guild during Guild Wars. Right now lots of spots opened out of 40!!!
My Line ID: Cold187
We have been a top 50 Guild for Months till last Raid when some went there own way because they didn't agree with the Real live comes first rule! This is a game and we play for fun but sometimes things happen in Life that you have to take care of. If you keep the guild inform you will not be booted while you are taking care of your Life.
Please Contact me on line to be added to the Guild. Also we have a multiple Guild Chat rooms on Line. We are looking for High LVL players 70 and higher. Also Real Life Comes First if keep us in the loop.

Aug 05, 14 at 3:15pm
Dr Pain

guild is cream of the crop on ios

maxed bonuses and lvl 75

we are a top 50 guild with quite a few members that gem, we are waiting to push for t10 till we fill up as we have about 12 spots open

you must be active and 16+ years of age if you would be interested in joining message me on line id is drpain

Jul 30, 14 at 5:45pm
t100guildsaredumbfks

WARNING!!!!!!!!!!
BLACK GUILDS (ANDRIOD)
DO NOT JOIN

Guild:
Dark Legion Gaming (DLG)
Menrule
Insomniac
Blood Roses

Imperial Knights

WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!
These guilds are guilds that will ruin your game life and will contact your new guild’s master in line and tell them that you cheat and leech and that they should kick you out of the guild. They will hunt you down wherever you go! Other guild masters do not listen to you and will only believe them! Because he’ll think they are the top 100 guilds and they won’t lie! TRUTH IS THEY’RE A BUNCH OF BIG FRAUDS if you have them as a friend, DELETE AND BLACKLIST THESE PEOPLE.

They are black hearted people who spend their free time ruining people’s game life!
This is a warning to all KnD players, if you want the best of yourself and your KnD game future, DO NOT JOIN THESE GUILDS

Jul 30, 14 at 9:47am
TK dark paladin

Ios guild recruiting
Templar Killers
New guild
Level 7
Looking for active players
Apply via line "wildcatfan112"